• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Players love the comfort playing for a fraud affords them. All on absurd wages, guaranteed their spots, FCB President has no fucking balls at all to can him. I have to say I'm beyond shocked how Messi has constantly backed that clown

Well said. The president also has no clue.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Week two rolls on tomorrow with these games on the networks of NBC.
ECGAXPgWsAAGBAU

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona needs Messi to win the league.

Madrid needs a miracle :(

If all their new signings adapt well, Atletico could have a really good shot at winning it this year.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona needs Messi to win the league.

Madrid needs a miracle :(

If all their new signings adapt well, Atletico could have a really good shot at winning it this year.
It's not like Barca got weaker. Atletico need way too many things to happen for them to win it this year. It's just one game. If Griezmann starts scoring at will, noone will remember this game.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand players that don't stay fit in the off season. Hazard was ( probably still is ) totally out of shape.

There has been only player in modern football era that was able to play at max level without being perfectly fit : Ronaldo.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I don't understand players that don't stay fit in the off season. Hazard was ( probably still is ) totally out of shape.

There has been only player in modern football era that was able to play at max level without being perfectly fit : Ronaldo.
Yeah, whatever pleasure you get out of the slacking during vacation, is sacrifice you have to do during the season, plus all the derisivd comments and hate you will inevitably get.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Siewert's problem was making enemies with the dressing room at the end of last season. He got way too angry about how shit Huddersfield were in the Prem.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Nah. Big Win!!!

You'll see!

Nah Dortmund's gonna blow the league out the water. And easily too. Like absolutely nothing will prevent them from breaking Bayern's hold on the leage. Nothing at all. You hear that loan wolf nothing. Might as well give them the title now....absolutely nothing.

Siewert's problem was making enemies with the dressing room at the end of last season. He got way too angry about how shit Huddersfield were in the Prem.

Yeah it was weird to see. I'm surprised he lasted so long .

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Pfffft, we give Liverpool Adrián for a week and he wins them a trophy and they repay him by trying to break his ankle

So ungrateful

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
The 405 million euro Barça has spent in counterfeit Neymar, they could have invested in creating the Philosopher's Stone or some other anti-age treatment for Messi 🤔

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
We might as well have sold Torreira if he wanted to go, something's obviously not right with him

Status
Not open for further replies.