• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Mourinho is a great pundit from the two or three times I saw him on beIN Sports.

On another subject altogether, does anybody on here watch the football on Now TV?

My Father recently purchased the Sky Sports Season Pass for £199, and upon visiting him earlier, the resolution was surprisingly inadequate, which my Dad even picked up on despite happily watching the likes of 'Bargain Hunt' in the SD format — has it always been this underwhelming to watch?

Off to Portman Road to see Sunderland beat Ipswich Town shortly!

If it's anything like the iPad and PS4 app, Sky looks like ass. BT Sport on the other hand looks near broadcast quality to me, with the same fluidity as over the air. I've seen dodgy streams online with better quality than Sky.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
prem1x1jf7.png

c637770d606d0d8136d4d8bfb3b5f6d8_100_100.png

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Now TV only does 720p iirc. Which is a disgrace. It's a quite awful deal.

If it's anything like the iPad and PS4 app, Sky looks like ass. BT Sport on the other hand looks near broadcast quality to me, with the same fluidity as over the air. I've seen dodgy streams online with better quality than Sky.

Oh dearie me. I don't have the heart to tell my Father about this...

I knew the picture quality was a little bit iffy, which explains the 720p resolution. My Dad is watching the football through the Now TV app on the Apple TV — the telly is only 42-inches too.

And Sky only had two 'feature' matches on today; Leeds v Nottingham Forest and Tottenham v Aston Villa, which is surprisingly poor in all honesty.

Ipswich v Sunderland was a fairly even game however, we should have won with the number of half decent chances we had. Oh well... Onwards and upwards!

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Where's Son.
disgusting

edit:
see, Son would've stopped that

he's not on the bench so I guess he's injured

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
We just had a partial roof collapse of a stadium here in the Netherlands due to heavy winds

Thankfully nobody was in the stadium when the roof collapsed, but the fact that just some heavy winds can knock down the roof of a stadium which opened just 13 years ago is worrying to say the least.

Oct 25, 2017
I think Mourinho is a great pundit from the two or three times I saw him on beIN Sports.

On another subject altogether, does anybody on here watch the football on Now TV?

My Father recently purchased the Sky Sports Season Pass for £199, and upon visiting him earlier, the resolution was surprisingly inadequate, which my Dad even picked up on despite happily watching the likes of 'Bargain Hunt' in the SD format — has it always been this underwhelming to watch?

Off to Portman Road to see Sunderland beat Ipswich Town shortly!

I use both BT and NowTV apps to watch all my matches. BT is always really solid on data or WiFi but fuck me if a breeze blows the wrong way then the NowTV app will drop off to potato quality. Even when it's at full quality it doesn't match up to BT imo.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
We just had a partial roof collapse of a stadium here in the Netherlands due to heavy winds

Thankfully nobody was in the stadium when the roof collapsed, but the fact that just some heavy winds can knock down the roof of a stadium which opened just 13 years ago is worrying to say the least.

That is scary especially since it's not an old stadium.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the replay, holy hell at Spurs defence, they were completely asleep. They must have all read my post

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I thought ndombele had been poor too.

what a shot though.

nice celebration of just trying to get on with it too

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
There it is. He's been unlucky this game, the players in front of him haven't been on his wavelength, but that's a good finish.

Spurs should go on to win this now, they're creating so many chances

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, keep the quote for the end of the season.

The team is championship level.
There a lot of championship teams in the Prem then. Saints have a shit defence, but it is the basically the same team as last season. When Ralph took over Saints were a 11th place team.

It way too early to say who goes down

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
wow, first time in history VAR hasn't given the penalty for handball. makes a big difference if that's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.