• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
VAR means offsides are now absolutes, any part over the line is offside. As long as they stay consistent I have no problem with it.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Mourinho is a great pundit from the two or three times I saw him on beIN Sports.

On another subject altogether, does anybody on here watch the football on Now TV?

My Father recently purchased the Sky Sports Season Pass for £199, and upon visiting him earlier, the resolution was surprisingly inadequate, which my Dad even picked up on despite happily watching the likes of 'Bargain Hunt' in the SD format — has it always been this underwhelming to watch?

Off to Portman Road to see Sunderland beat Ipswich Town shortly!
Now TV only does 720p iirc. Which is a disgrace. It's a quite awful deal.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
VAR means offsides are now absolutes, any part over the line is offside. As long as they stay consistent I have no problem with it.

From this point of view yeah it's fine as long as they're consistent throughout the season, which they have no reason not to be.

It is just the stark example of the downside I suppose that comes with absolute certainty I suppose. I'd imagine there have been plenty of great goals from the past that have been allowed that now wouldn't be, due to an offside shoulder or toe. It's no coincidence that VAR has led to a reduced goals from the top leagues already and that goal is why.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Zinchenko will still have an 100% win record should the score line not change too drastically. Does anyone know what the record is for this kind of streak? I'm pretty sure he's on his 20th prem appearance or thereabouts. Wonder how long it'll last.

Edit: great saves.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017

That doesn't sound too good.

The feeling of being hit in that zone usually means torn achilles...

Jose and Souness talking about Pogba

UnequaledOblongEft-size_restricted.gif

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
The offside is quite clear on the Replay, don't know why people are having a meltdown, good move or not

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Everton: Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Mina, Dinge, Schniderlain, Gomes, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard, DCL. Kean and Gbamin on the bench.

I have absolutely no comment on the scorer of Manchester City's latest goal who is also now the top goalscorer in the PL.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
if you smash west ham in the first game of the season, then you don't win the title

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't matter in the end but why did Fabianski move to the right when the ball is on the left? Terrible.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck another season of that soulless, money doping excuse for a club batter everyone week in, week out whilst fans who've watched the game for about 2 years cum all over themselves.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
City will probably win the league again but we've got them bottling in Europe to look forward to at least.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A City era of dominance is so much worse than Chelsea or United because they actually had something about them. Some spice to it all. City are just so beige.

Status
Not open for further replies.