• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
That feeling of being hit is a symptom of a tear, hopefully it's nothing serious

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif
Greenwood will get goals.

But we also seem to be trying to hawk out sanchez and still cover most of the fucking ridiculous wages he's on.

Oct 27, 2018
Hello new thread. I'm going on holiday today so will miss lots of football but at least I got to see Liverpool win last night.

And I'm sure I can sneakily find somewhere to watch the Super Cup on Wednesday. 👀

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Predictions for this week:

Leeds 2-2 Nottingham Forest

West Ham 1- 2 Man City
Bournemouth 2-1 Shef United
Burnley 1- 2 Southampton
Palace 0- 3 Everton
Watford 1- 1 Brighton
Spurs 3 - 0 Aston Villa

Leicester 2- 0 Wolves
Newcastle 1 - 3 Arsenal
Man United 2 - 0 Chelsea

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
That new thread smell

Decent Liverpool win yesterday, a real shame for Allison getting injured, hoping it's not serious.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
i have aguero as my cap, hoping for him to pull off one more great season. to me he's still the best forward in the pl by some margin.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Mourinho not taking a manager job because he's waiting for that Florentino call after Zidane fails

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge

This is good news IMO. Banter inbound!

I think Mourinho is a great pundit from the two or three times I saw him on beIN Sports.

On another subject altogether, does anybody on here watch the football on Now TV?

My Father recently purchased the Sky Sports Season Pass for £199, and upon visiting him earlier, the resolution was surprisingly inadequate, which my Dad even picked up on despite happily watching the likes of 'Bargain Hunt' in the SD format — has it always been this underwhelming to watch?

Off to Portman Road to see Sunderland beat Ipswich Town shortly!

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Sorry West Ham fans, as soon as I tuned in City scored lol

Should've had a longer lunch haha

---------

That's a cool OP there Syder !! Simple, clean and actually filled with useful info. Well done!

Macca

Oct 25, 2017

Love these sorts of stats.

Origi with some fine company. Surprising that Riise, Hyypiä and Henderson is on that list.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Usual tactical fouling from City that even after two years the refs won't book them for.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seriously though Liverpool sold Sterling to City. The biggest blunder since Cantona?

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
That's a super technical call. Like, super impossible to even call without the tech to stop an image. Lets see if they maintain their rigor during the season.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's a super technical call. Like, super impossible to even call without the tech to stop an image. Lets see if they maintain their rigor during the season.

Not even mentioning the fact that the ball was on the ground. He was never going to score with his shoulder.

I'm all for VAR but a bit of common sense would be appreciated there IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.