• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
OU7yU3x.jpg

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I thought they wanted Pogba.
I don't think they'll pay for him. If Pogba and his agent actually have a brain at all, they just sit tight and dont sign a new deal as he's not got that long left. He'll be free to leave in his prime years and earn hilarious money somewhere like PSG, Madrid etc

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Lower League news... Bury's second game has been suspended in addition to their opener tomorrow. Absolutely heartbreaking news for fans of their club, and football in general. The EFL isn't fit for purpose at this point, they allowed this to happen. Bolton just scraping by the skin of their teeth, it's a fucking joke.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone who actually watches EFL games, we are starting to produce them all here as of tomorrow I had my training a few weeks ago. You'll be getting scores, clock, replays etc. No idea where the fuck you;ll be able to watch them, I think its club websites and youtube.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Cheaper than Neymar at least.

Weird that Real has never considered Neymar tbh

There were reports saying thay Real were interested but since neymar only wanted to go back to Barcelona they didn't bid. They didn't want to entertain the possibility of being seen getting into a bidding war and losing to Barcelona.

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
Sane leaving isn't confirmed yet, but SZ is reporting that he has decided for Bayern and that they're in final negotiations. They're very reliable as far as FC Bayern is concerned.
So 130 mil for bench player?
Nothing is confirmed yet. In a world where Hernandez and Maguire go for more than €80m though this isn't shocking.

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe its because its been so long without any decent footy, but that Luton v Boro game last night was fookin' brilliant.

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
In a world where streamers are being signed for 50m, Maguire doesn't honestly seem that silly.

Its the suggested wages that are the ???

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In a world where streamers are being signed for 50m, Maguire doesn't honestly seem that silly.

Its the suggested wages that are the ???

A world where Harry Maguire costs more than the CL winning back 4 of Trent, VVD, Matip , Robertson combined, is fucking crazy. No matter how you cut it.

This rumour of a Coutinho loan to a prem team, I'll be raging if we haven't at least enquired.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
A world where Harry Maguire costs more than the CL winning back 4 of Trent, VVD, Matip , Robertson combined, is fucking crazy. No matter how you cut it.

This rumour of a Coutinho loan to a prem team, I'll be raging if we haven't at least enquired.

I hope it's to Utd honestly, just so I can see the reception he gets at Anfield

If it's on loan it would probably be Chelsea though

SMD

Oct 28, 2017

I'd rather give Kent and Wilson minutes.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Don't think I've ever seen Klopp be more blatant about saying someone is going to get sold than he has with Kent, and looks like we're putting Wilson in the shop window.

Also, get an avatar!

Oh I know they're begging to sell them, I'm just saying I'd much rather play them than have Coutinho's back problems temporarily.

And what are you talking about, this is my avatar.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I know they're begging to sell them, I'm just saying I'd much rather play them than have Coutinho's back problems temporarily.

And what are you talking about, this is my avatar.
I mean, I think he's seen it's grass is greener. I doubt you'd hear a peep out of him again. And despite all the nonsense that went on, he was legitimately world class right before he left. Plus, I doubt a single player at the team harbours ill feelings, they all seem to love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.