• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Mates have gone the pub to watch the match tonight, i can't bring myself to though, don't even think i'll watch it on sky

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (1 week): Inflammatory joke; making light of a tragedy.
Can't wait!!

Hope Liverpool has some spare candles tonight

Aguero hat trick please

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
at the risk of being a dense American, what's the Liverpool/candles thing
The only allusion ever made to us and candles is to do with Hillsborough tributes and memorials. I mean, I dunno any other turn of phrase about candles than to mourn a loss. Add to that the drive-by nature of the post, the fact it's his first and only contribution to the thread, and the low post count, and yeah...

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're all here to see united decimate City, give Liverpool hope and then for Huddersfield to beat Liverpool and end the dream.

Then liverpool relegated next season

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If nothing else today, while we have Reds singing "G****, *****, *** *****d" in here and elsewhere, may I wish Arsenal the best of luck tonight to do their job in keeping United and Chelsea out of that top 4 spot.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
City should murder that United side.

Keeping my fingers crossed Wolves have gone on holiday already after going out the FA Cup.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EhjVCAT.png

A Mourinho classic park the bus 1-0 shithouse win incoming, confirmed?

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda reminds me of the last time liverpool were going for the title and needed everton to take points from city

Status
Not open for further replies.