• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I've been saying it for 25 years, bullshit penalties for handball ruin big games, it ruined the world cup final

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Considering the team United fielded and how many chances PSG had, I can only say PSG bottled this. We'll take the gifted goals and dodgy pen for sure, can't blame United for PSG not finishing the game off early :p

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
This is getting lost in the shuffle but I think we really turned up defensively once Bailly got subbed out. So even if you take out the penalty we were the ones winning the match. To be able to say that with our second string, with a bunch of teenagers on the bench, isn't nothing. Even Rashford looked like he was carrying a niggle.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
fUS8eEH_d.jpg

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
There isn't a player in history who has made a worst decision in his career than Neymar.
To be fair to him, since he left Barca they haven't won any CL titles either, and he's pocketed an absolute fortune and he didn't need to go to China to do it.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Ole has nothing to do with the win or any tactical genius at play.

Outside of Lukaku's second goal everything was either a screw up (first goal) or a gift from the gods (refs).

Comments like these should really stop by now. Ole has proven by now that he is a great United manager. You still need to take the chances when they arrive. None of the three goals would have been goals under Mourinho. Ole has managed to put the believe that we can do this back into the players. They feel like United players now.
Even the young players reek of the old United. Football is about more than tactical genious. And OGS has proven that.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
And another penalty.

Wait Casillas plays for Porto ? Had no idea. lol Those 2-3 years without football really did me in.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I do love when PSG lose they all stand there wondering how they lost, like this is not what was promised, like a kid getting a slice of liver when promised chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.