• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
User Warned: Wishing injury on a sports player
Tomorrow

LlBkSIz.png

Marko making Klopp his bitch. Hattrick hero. Put a bet on now. Bookmark this post.
Nah, he can't even buy Kloppo's life. Also, he's an ex-Werder cunt so I hope he gets injured or sent off. Truly one of footballs nastiest players.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
The filth are getting dangerously close to the top of the league, I just want Liverpool to keep winning now at this point.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Ton of injuries

Team to play West Ham: Alisson, Robertson, Matip, van Dijk, Milner, Lallana, Keita, Fabinho, Salah, Mane, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Sturridge, Moreno, Shaqiri, Origi, Jones, Camacho.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Gini's injured? Well I guess that's that then :(

Keita and Lallana need to step up their game tonight

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Those socks make this the ugliest looking outfits I've seen in awhile. Who thought grey socks with white shorts and top was a nice look? Yuck.

Edit: they're actually light grey shorts, but still, the socks are rubbish.

Last edited:

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think that goes down as the worst (significant) decision of the season so far. Absolutely subpar from the linesman.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow that Liverpool goal decision is even worse than I first thought. The linesman for whatever reason is way ahead of Milner, who is way ahead of the last WH defender- where the linesman should've been standing.

That is completely inexplicable.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Linesman should be sacked for that not even doing his fucking job properly

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Wow that Liverpool goal decision is even worse than I first thought. The linesman for whatever reason is way ahead of Milner, who is way ahead of the last WH defender- where the linesman should've been standing.

That is completely inexplicable.
It's called "sucking at your job". lol

It happens from time to time, this is the sort of decision where VAR makes 100% sense, as they'd catch it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.