• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw those Poch comments.

Slightly pathetic tbh.

If it's got to a point where managers can't be bothered with trophies because they just want a chance to play CL football, then maybe they should look at changing the qualifying requirements.

Delighted that they went out.

Also hope they crash out of the CL and finish 5th.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
When the eventual exodus happens at Spurs, and all thier best players leave, Unitedneed to make sure we sign Erikson, and Davidson Sanchez

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
What a ridiculous statement from Poch. With this mentality maybe he is better fitted at Spurs than in Madrid or Manchester.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know why we would swap Ozil for Perisic, we need a quality central midfielder not an Iwobi replacement

Not that Inter are going to touch Ozil with those wages anyway

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
7 points separating 4th and 12th in Serie A

battle for 4th is the most exciting race going

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

piko0zA.gif

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh nice. Yeah maybe an indoors day haha.

Very much liked Toronto when I was there a few years ago.

Nice! TO gets a bad rep, especially from non Ontario Canadians. But its an alright place. Lots to see and do. Used to go to concerts there all the time. Also, its thanks to Toronto FC ( i know, i know retirement league) that got me more hardcore into football.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes and I think -15 here in Sweden is bad enough.
I think you're probably using real temperature and HacktheSlash is using funny temperature where 0 isn't freezing and 100 isn't boiling, but a mild day in Stoke.

So it turns out, even -48F is -44C. What the fuck is the point of that scale. So all over the place.
But yeah, that's fucking extreme.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty shitty hearing a comment like that from an Indian woman, when plenty of us brown folk get the same sort of abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.