• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
The Virus is kind of a cool brandname.

Young is trash, why are they not playing Dalot? Thought he did well.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I think that was 2 mistakes, one in midfield and I think Loris should save that tbh, it is only because he is rushing to get set that he is not ready

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Lukaku ain't getting back to a starter is he? Heh

I think the whole Pogba and Rashford tale tell the story about OGS and why he is exactly what United need. Under Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho the United DNA was sorely lacking. Now it's back and the academy lads who had this culture drilled into them are thriving.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
But he was shit. Wether he didn't like Mou or not is no excuse to not ever turn up for half a season.

Since the start of 17/18, in the exact same number of appearances Pogba had something like 4 more goal contributions (G or A) than De Bruyne pre-Mourinho sacking.

I'm with you he underperformed, and that he does have somewhat of a petulant attitude problem, but he still contributed.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
I think the whole Pogba and Rashford tale tell the story about OGS and why he is exactly what United need. Under Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho the United DNA was sorely lacking. Now it's back and the academy lads who had this culture drilled into them are thriving.

The teams didn't match the managers, the personnel wasn't entirely fit for their purpose. Mourinho gravely misused Lukaku, and Lukaku didn't help himself, for example.

Glad to see 'United DNA' present. OGS and Phelan understand this squad.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The teams didn't match the managers, the personnel wasn't entirely fit for their purpose. Mourinho gravely misused Lukaku, and Lukaku didn't help himself, for example.

Glad to see 'United DNA' present. OGS and Phelan understand this squad.

Yes absolutely. And I agree that Phelan is clearly a big part of this aswell

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
In the time it took Harry Kane to turn his head 90 degrees, De Gea managed to make a diving save in the bottom left.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
He was good under Mourinho until this year. Easily United's best outfield player over the two seasons prior. The nonsense this season didn't reflect well on him but I think we're seeing now just how negative and counterproductive the Mourinho reign was.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Why would Kane sidefoot that one on one, it was wrong foot to do that it needed instep surely

Oct 27, 2017
It's always enjoyable to watch games where teams can carry out smooth, dangerous counterattacks after wasting my time watching Arsenal games all these years.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Think we might need to make a change, can't afford to lapse now and let Tottenham take control of the game. We need to stay as a threat and not rest on our laurels.

Probably Lingard off, he has been quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.