• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if he just plans to be a martyr? Clearly, he cares about the ethnic cleansing going on. He could do more good being anonymous than showing his face.

Dec 15, 2017
How has the whole world not sanctioned the CCP to oblivion, this regime is pure evil, not just greedy corrupt evil. If left unchecked they will only grow more powerful.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why he would be so open about his involvement, but he is a courageous man for what he's done to document what he could of the concentration camps. I fear for his safety though.

I can only hope that this will give western governments the leverage needed to press the CCP harder.

Oct 27, 2017
That's bleak, but this is valuable evidence. Hope he stays safe.

I really hope the world can start picking up on this and laying on the pressure somehow. I feel that a lot of countries are probably too economically reliant on China to do anything, though, unfortunately. And the US on its own has like zero credibility on human rights issues.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
No way he is still in China. In the video, he literally compares a couple of tanks he sees to "the ones that ran over people in Tiananmen."

edit: oh he also flat out calls for the dissolution of the CCP... Really hope he made it out.

bxsonic

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. Those facilities are massive. Looking at the scale of the operation, looks like it's been going on for years and years. Feels like the world owes a huge apology to Muslims. They must be the most oppressed people in the world.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
The fact that this guy goes mask-off in the face of the Politburo with this information is straight up real life David vs. Goliath stuff.

Massive kudos to him.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This guy is incredibly brave. I hope he stays safe while dealing with that dystopian government.

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh that footage is horrible and the worst part is the world is just watching and letting it happen.

I hope this guy makes it out alive. He is a hero.

Chippewa Barr

Aug 8, 2020
Pretty crazy to get this footage out of there, hope that dude is safe (or at least knows how much shit this will bring him).

Side note, imagine having the last name 'Killing' lol power name for sure.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Brass balls to post those videos, and if it's true that he's now in the US, good for him. I hope the rest of his extended family are safe too.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is far more important than the world banging on about China and the climate crisis. The rest of the world has far more to say about China and its part in the climate crisis than the Geonicide which they are continuing to do.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I hope to god that he managed to get out of China on time. There is no "Staying Safe" in China, once you do something like this.

Incredibly brave

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Completely heartbreaking. We are all collectively responsible for not doing anything. I ask God to protect these people. Something has to be done before it's too late.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
Absolutely needed footage to show the barbaric actions of CCP, hope the dude doesnt get sent to there aswell

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Finally got around to watching all of this. Guanguan is a hero for documenting all of this. Hope he's keeping safe and this is used as evidence to make for change, for Uyghurs to eventually get human rights.