• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I love 2 things. milkshakes and big bowls of cereal. But those are like once in a blue moon treats because I am going to pay 10x the joy i get from them on the back end.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anything with too much cheese. Every since I started my diet, if I eat too much cheese, that night it feels like I have a chestburster inside of me...

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Anything spicy makes me sweat. Like REALLY sweat. Like my head is dripping with sweat.

The weird thing is though, flavour wise I can handle quite a lot of spice. Like, it doesn't bother me in my mouth. No indigestion or anything. My body just decides it's time to sweat like crazy.

Last edited:

Seanjeezy

Oct 30, 2017
Seattle
Any kind of bbq especially ribs or pulled pork, although it's probably because it tastes so damn good I eat at least a pound of it in one sitting. Meat sweats combined with the itis is no damn joke I wouldn't wish that upon anyone

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fatty foods in general. i can only have so much before my acid reflux kicks in and i feel miserable at night.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Funnel cakes and white hot chocolate

They make me feel horrible, but man... they're so good

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
I used to be able to eat fried chicken... not anymore :( Too much grease.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anything with gluten, and anything spicy. I'm a foodie by heart, but those two broad categories will either make me in the bathroom or put me in an extensive amount of pain. Or both.

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
Bread and tomatoes. Eating either one of these is definitely gonna be bringing some acid reflux. Not that I actually avoid these foods though. That's why I buy Tums in bulk.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
Eating potato chips while drinking soda (dr pepper!) probably contributed most to my weight gain. Cutting that out has really helped. I do miss it though.

RetroRunner

Dec 6, 2020
Sketchy taco shops. There's just something about the risk of food poisoning that makes a taco better

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Coke. It used to be my soft drink of choice, but the past few years I pay for it everytime with some awful acid reflux afterwards. It's the main reason i have mostly dropped soft drinks all together.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love raw fish, but I'm pretty sure I have some sort of fish allergy cuz even cooked fish makes abominable shits

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah dairy. Cheese and wonderful ice cream treats in particular. Dairy free ice cream has come a long way though. Dairy free cheese, not so much. What I wouldn't give for a good dairy free Brie or fresh Mozzarella.

PreeminentDB

Oct 25, 2017
Dried fruit, dehydrated fruit, cooked fruit. All are murder on my digestive system.
The next day is always a nightmare.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
I love 2 things. milkshakes and big bowls of cereal. But those are like once in a blue moon treats because I am going to pay 10x the joy i get from them on the back end.

I can tank ice cream with enough lactase supplements. Chocolate ice cream, though? Just completely destroys me no matter what.