• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
ds4324ej1kyt.gif

Metal Slug

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pikmin 3 for the fruits and pizza lol.
XV for all those nissin.^_^
TWEWY for literally one quest about making a Steak Ramen lol.

Shin-Ra

Nov 1, 2017
Four full English breakfasts Made in Dreams Early Access by four different creators. No photogrammetry or texture imports.

1. Top left
2. Bottom right
3. Top right
4. Bottom left

The composition with overlapping of foods in the top-left entry, combined with consistent high quality detail puts it in the no.1 spot for me. Only the fork tines beyond the plate look a little off.

Neilg

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah. I wish I could make toast come out that perfect. It's like he blowtorched it or something.

Do it in the oven, broil set to low.
I only have a 2 slice toaster so whenever I have guests and i'm making breakfast, everyone gets low broiled toast so it can all be done at once, without fail everyone asks how the hell i managed to get it so perfect.

I'm voting FF15 also.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Four full English breakfasts Made in Dreams Early Access by four different creators. No photogrammetry or texture imports.

1. Top left
2. Bottom right
3. Top right
4. Bottom left

The composition with overlapping of foods in the top-left entry, combined with consistent high quality detail puts it in the no.1 spot for me. Only the fork tines beyond the plate look a little off.

Holy shit that top left is insane!

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
FF XV is definitely the right answer.

But the burger from RE2 is the runner up. Can't find a GIF, unfortunately.