• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Scooby snacks?
Lembas bread?
Turkish delight?
The ratatouille from Ratatouille?

My personal one is the cheese chowder that Monterey Jack from Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers talks about. I've made a chowder before trying to get that crack-like appeal, but to be honest if I were on a mission the smell wouldn't distract me like it did for him. So I consider that a fail.

Binging with babish does his take on stuff like this, for those interested in recreating food you see in media.

What foodstuffs have you seen, whether real or fictional, that you'd like to try?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.webp

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Turkish Delight from Chronicles of Narnia.

Butterbeer from Harry Potter, but like the non-Universal Studios one. The Universal Studios one was delicious, so I can only imagine what the real one would taste like.

Duff Beer.

OP
OP
Dali

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Only Jerry, but not that other guy lol. It was the day of their bad luck.
We don't know that. The show follows Jerry. Old dude may have left to meet his grand kids then suddenly got the trots on the way.

Krabby patties is a great answer as well as soup Nazi's soup. The reaction that people have upon tasting said soup makes you want to try it.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Not sure why but as a kid I always thought the bird seed from the Road Runner cartoon looked delicious lol. Not sure if it was the color or what.
AchLymE.jpg

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Scallops!

I see scallops get cooked on every fucking cookery show. Hell's Kitchen is just season after season of people not being able to cook scallops. But I've never even seen a scallop, not in the shops, not even written on a menu. Never! At this stage I don't think they even exist, I think everybody's just fucking with me.

Oct 27, 2017
Scallops!

I see scallops get cooked on every fucking cookery show. Hell's Kitchen is just season after season of people not being able to cook scallops. But I've never even seen a scallop, not in the shops, not even written on a menu. Never! At this stage I don't think they even exist, I think everybody's just fucking with me.
Where do you live? All the grocery stores around me have scallops in the meat department and frozen food.

Zona

Oct 27, 2017
Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster "Best Drink in Existence."Its effects are similar to "having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick."

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
Scallops!

Scallops are delicious, especially grilled. Expensive though. Around here, the only way to get scallops are the frozen kind.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Whatever Tuco was having in the Good, the Bad, the Ugly before Angel Eyes beats him up.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Everything in the show Hannibal

(Apologies if this has been mentioned already, haven't read the whole thread)