• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

US Vice President Kamala Harris, in a call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reaffirmed the United States's opposition to an International Criminal Court (ICC) investigation into possible war crimes in the Palestinian territories, the White House said.

Harris and Netanyahu also agreed to continue to cooperate on regional security issues, specifically Iran's nuclear programme and its "dangerous" behaviour, the White House statement said.

Harris "emphasised the United States' unwavering commitment to Israel's security," the statement added.

In a stark break with Obama, and following on with Trumps support of Israel, Kamala Harris supports Israel in the on-going war crimes probe by the International Criminal Court.

Someone on Reset once said, if Jamal Kashoogi was killed by Israeli foces, or killed in Kashmir, would anyone in the west care, or even know his name? Obviously the answer is no. No one on reset would know his name.

I think a good analogy is, caring about a black persons death only when its black on black crime, and ignoring killings by polices against black ppl. Undercover racism.

The ongoing brutal war crimes against women and children in Israel and Kashmir is A okay with us, and our supposed hero like Kamala Harris. If Jamal Kashoogi had been killed in Israel covering news, Kamala Harris would be the first one to support it.

OP
OP

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
How does this square with Reseteras view of Kamala and Biden's agenda?

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
In a stark break with Obama, and following on with Trumps support of Israel, Kamala Harris supports Israel in the on-going war crimes probe by the International Criminal Court.

Someone on Reset once said, if Jamal Kashoogi was killed by Israeli foces, or killed in Kashmir, would anyone in the west care, or even know his name? Obviously the answer is no. No one on reset would know his name.

I think a good analogy is, caring about a black persons death only when its black on black crime, and ignoring killings by polices against black ppl. Undercover racism.

The ongoing brutal war crimes against women and children in Israel and Kashmir is A okay with us, and our supposed hero like Kamala Harris. If Jamal Kashoogi had been killed in Israel covering news, Kamala Harris would be the first one to support it.

There was a thread on this yesterday I believe but I'll echo what I said then, it's ridiculous that Israel can continue to do these war crimes and the Palestinian people are left to suffer by so many countries and the usa just let's it happen. Also as I said in that thread, the usa will always fight against an ICC jurisdiction because it knows that it has broken so many laws and human rights for decades and would never want to have itself called into one to face it's crimes. It's sad that this is the world we live in, the usa constantly calling out other nations for human rights abuses while going out of it's way to either keep doing it's own or look away as it's allies do their own.

OP
OP

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I'm not sure why I'm supposed to continue feeling like things are going to get better.

People clearly don't fucking care.

Unfortunately this is true. But more than that, I think its even worse. Lots of people, on the left, support this.

Would anyone even know Jamal Kashoogis name if he was killed in Israel or Kashmir? Isn't it incredibly racist to get so worked up by Muslim on Muslim crime, and ignore what is going on in Palestine and Kashmir?

There are few things the rightwing and the leftwing agree on in the west. But discrimination and bigotry aimed at Muslims is one of them.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's so weird that we all knew who these people were before Biden won the primary and after he became "the last hope" folks decided these people were something they weren't and now they're disappointed

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Nothing new. Thieves and murderers like to surround themselves with their own kind.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.