• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Folklore is my surprise album of the year for my indie/alt loving arse. As she says in the video, "it's an album that allows you to feel your feelings". And I think that's why it's so high up there (not even romantic feelings (or just romantic feelings)). So yeah, I'm gonna be watching this.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hell yes. So this is what she was teasing with the "not a lot going on at the moment" tweet a couple of days ago.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Folklore was really, really good. If I had Disney+, I'd watch this.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
I really hope Aaron Dressner gets a Grammy for his work on Folklore, he really brought a ton to this album. The duet with Justin Vernon on this was sublime.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
dunno why but taylor swift releasing a concert exclusively on disney is very on brand for her

And this is the second time she's done it! "The City of Lover" concert was also a Disney+ exclusive. This one cracks me up though because she swears on this album. It has an explicit content warning sticker and everything lol.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I like some of her songs but I was blown away by this album. Weird for me to say it's my album of the year but here we are. So imma need to check this out.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Can't wait. Just wondering if I should stay up to watch this at 3 AM, or just watch it later in the day.

DonJorginho

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
My album of the year probably still remains the same with Alfredo by Freddie Gibbs or the Before EP by James Blake but Folklore is right up there, a really beautiful project, will give this a look for sure.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
This was beautiful. Such a great fit for an intimate studio live session. That exile clip is maybe the least interesting thing here, because the rest is just her and the two guys in the studio. Nice little talk sessions inbetween as well.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
I just love this studio so much, such a cozy place (big The National fan).

Definitely some good tracks on this album, I really like Exile in particular.

Jul 4, 2018
This was so good the Atmos really made the music pop for me, almost felt like I was at a live venue.

I am also a sucker for artists explaining their creative process and it seems Taylor and team really put a huge amount of thought into each track and the overall album.

Gwenpoolshark

Jan 5, 2018
The Pool
That will never not be the Sleep Well Beast house to me.

Sleep_Well_Beast.jpg