• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A woman was shot Monday night outside a gas station after she performed a sex act in exchange for $5 and some potato chips, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.
Police said they were called to a Shell station around 10:30 p.m. Monday because a person had been shot.

They found a woman, whose name was not released, with a gunshot wound to her shoulder. She was taken to a hospital, and her injuries were not considered life-threatening, police said.
The woman told investigators that she agreed to perform a sex act with a man in exchange for $5 and some Pringles potato chips. After the act, she said, the man demanded the $5 back and then shot her in the shoulder and ran off.
https://www.local10.com/news/florid...-performing-sex-act-for-5-pringles-police-say

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like a story Jason would tell on The Good Place, right down to the fact that it takes place in Jacksonville.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like he had a sour cream
tenor.gif

Ya'll fucked up.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Can't imagine how things go from "give me a BJ" to "yeah I want my money back and I'm shooting her as well, you can keep the Pringles tho".

Fucking psycho, good thing it was a non lethal injury. :/

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Wow FloridaMan finally found someone

Edit: this comment might have been in bad taste

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda wondering if the woman was desperate for cash or was in it just for fun? Because sex act for 5 bucks and a pringles?

Either way, that man's a psycho and should rot in jail.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I'm kinda wondering if the woman was desperate for cash or was in it just for fun? Because sex act for 5 bucks and a pringles?

Either way, that man's a psycho and should rot in jail.

What the fuck?

Who wants to sell themselves to a stranger for 5 dollars and pringles that isn't desperate?

This thread had me check to see if I was on neogaf some how, or not.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
"Ha ha, it sure is funny that someone who was so desperate they'd have sex for five dollars and some food got shot in the shoulder, a location that frequently causes permanent nerve damage. That's just hilarious!"

Thread's a goddamn disgrace, and that's by my low standards of dignity.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
damn this thread pretty gross
thank god I am not the only one who thought that. Initial posts are fucking disgrace

I am ashamed to say I laughed at one of the jokes, but I think it's just how extremely weird some of these situations are.

Like, who shoots someone over $5 and pringles after paying for sexual services? Plus this is a story involving Florida, joke state of U.S.

whats up with all these GTA type stories lately?????
Sounds like something straight out of GTA.

People are dumb. I didn't even think about GTA until you guys mentioned it.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The man who did this is scum in many ways. Nevertheless, it is understandable to find the story perplexing.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
People are dumb. I didn't even think about GTA until you guys mentioned it.

one of the most surreal moments in a video game for me was honking at a Hooker to get her attention in GTA3 (mind blown).....driving to some dark place and hearing the car squeak as it also shook, and moaning (mind blown). Watching my money disappear (mind blown). Then seeing the hooker walk away.....and........for some weird reason I thought to myself. What if I got my money back, just because? no way that would work. (mind blown)

those were dark times.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Why is this Florida story not okay to joke about? She didn't die, she doesn't have life threatening injuries. The story is ludicrous. What's suddenly changed here from every other Florida thread starring desperate characters?

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Isn´t a bullet worth more than $5?
about $0.20-$0.30 per round.

Why is this Florida story not okay to joke about? She didn't die, she doesn't have life threatening injuries. The story is ludicrous. What's suddenly changed here from every other Florida thread starring desperate characters?
because some ppl are super-serious all the time.

the utter ridiculousness of it all means it should require a joke post just to post in the thread.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017

Cause the idea of someone prostituting themselves for 5 dollars and pringles is beyond depressing. Like she'll be okay physically but that's about as much as you could possibly say.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
It's funny really. People wonder why violence against women is so normalized when people is this very thread make jokes at the expense of a vulnerable woman, shot in the shoulder.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Official Staff Communication
There doesn't seem to be much to be discussed here beyond demeaning one-liners, so we're closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.