• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
SkinnyPassionateAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Hope this shithead gets ID'd

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
User Banned (1 week): internet detective work
mod edit: let's not do this sort of thing

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
This sort of anger isn't isolated. It's legit worrisome. The fucking poison that's been sipped on the right for years is taking hold.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Roid rage combined with stupidity right there. What a piece of shit. How was he even allowed in?

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
I can't imagine "I FEEL THREATENED!" would hold up in court given that he was aggressively walking toward the camera. If he actually felt threatened, he'd be moving to safety instead of towards the person supposedly threatening him.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
I can't imagine "I FEEL THREATENED!" would hold up in court given that he was aggressively walking toward the camera. If he actually felt threatened, he'd be moving to safety instead of towards the person supposedly threatening him.

Technically, and stand your ground means just that, you stand your ground and don't have obligation to retreat, but you are not supposed to approach the "threat". He's yelling one thing and being the provocation in the situation

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
I just realized how stupid the shirt is. 1776..lol most of that land wasn't even part of the union.

Last edited:

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Gonna yell and bow up and say he feels threatened, and these people complain about snowflakes lol