• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I think the proper response is:

"Actually, Gov Destantis, the hispanic workers overwhelmingly voted against you being elected, therefore they have no blame in the current coronavirus spike that was caused through opening too early and without proper restrictions."

(and it's true, only 40% of the hispanic community in florida voted for him. Nearly 60% voted for his opponent)

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
The racism is all they have. They're incapable of actually solving problems.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
ah yes blame the hispanics that work those agriculture jobs that white people dont want. dont shit on the hand that feeds you.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I would call him Trump Jr. but there's already another idiot with that name haha.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Trying to find a way to use racism during a pandemic. The fucking worst. Fuck Republicans.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
bwzc4Rq.png

VOTING

FUCKING

MATTERS

Last edited:

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
When all else fails blame the immigrants. like clock work.

taro

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this racist clown whose actions have directly led to unnecessary deaths.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Uh no shit, but Hispanic voters broke for Nelson and Florida dems had terrible outreach towards them in 2018 as well. Can't change the past either so....
true.

I like how all the major urban areas (Cntral Florida, Tampa Bay, Southeast Florida, Jacksonvill, Gainesville, Tallahassee) are sane, and everywhere else is nuts.
Miami-Dade not being solidly blue fucks me up every time I look at this.

I still havent gotten over this...
Me either.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
What a dumb fucker. Your whole fucking population is anti-mask, pro party. And you're the governor! Way to skirt responsibility

How these people are voted into office, I have no idea

Last edited:

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah you botched the entire Coronavirus response, opened up the state way too early against all common sense, but lets blame hispanics for your ineptitude. Fuck off piece of shit.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Testing the waters for Trump. Was reported a few days ago the White House was considering using Mexican Border crossings as the reason for covid spikes.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I am kind of surprised by this. Not at the racism, that's to be expected with the GOP.

I figured they'd be lining up to blame the BLM protests.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well, as the numbers skyrocket in FLA and it starts killing the older citizens of the state, the people will rightfully blame the people they elected.

Tough shit, DeSantis. You made this bed now you lie in it.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, as the numbers skyrocket in FLA and it starts killing the older citizens of the state, the people will rightfully blame the people they elected.

Tough shit, DeSantis. You made this bed now you lie in it.

You overestimate Floridians. I live in Florida and have heard numerous people say how the numbers are inflated by the liberals or that you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than catching covid, all the while praising DeSantis for how he's handled the pandemic.

The heat and humidity does things to people's brains.

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
You overestimate Floridians. I live in Florida and have heard numerous people say how the numbers are inflated by the liberals or that you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than catching covid, all the while praising DeSantis for how he's handled the pandemic.

The heat and humidity does things to people's brains.
Which part of Florida? Just want to confirm my own biases...