• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
His teammate hit him upside the head for that.

Checking Twitter and:

EpFvqbjW4AA6uQi

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking awesome 57 yard field goal kick in to win the game. Remember, Florida still got a closer kick to tie the game and missed it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Not even his own shoe. Dude better be an all star cause if he ain't.....

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

Game shouldn't have been close TBH- Florida played with their food all night.

Fire Todd Grantham.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever, fuck my alma mater for doing a horrible job with COVID. I don't give a fuck.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Man the only sports show i listen will be lit. They love the fuckery

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Almost Egg Bowl 2019-tier. Probably more so because while this isn't the main rivalry game, it did end the playoff hopes of the team. I know that pain, though. We had a penalty like that against LSU a couple years ago after a big stop and after that, the course of the game just changed for the worse.

But yeah sucks the player is going to get roasted and threatened by fans right about now.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We're dumb. We play to the team. From the start, it was clear we were prepping for Bama next week. That's a trap, no matter who you are.

The shoe was just the cherry on top of discipline issues this week. So yeah, it's fucking dumb to lose that way, but the Gators fucked around that whole game.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Sorry, but fuck blaming the rest of the team. He's a grown man and made his own decision.

He will be disciplined as deserved. There's no place for that kind of unsportsman like conduct and he learned that in Peewee football. Robbing his teammates of an opportunity to play in the playoffs combined with his probably loss of starting position will be the lesson he needs to know how selfish he was tonight.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Is this the coach that wanted a full stadium and then he got covid,? Fuck that dude. Take that L

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Sorry, but fuck blaming the rest of the team. He's a grown man and made his own decision.

He will be disciplined as deserved. There's no place for that kind of unsportsman like conduct and he learned that in Peewee football. Robbing his teammates of an opportunity to play in the playoffs combined with his probably loss of starting position will be the lesson he needs to know how selfish he was tonight.
I doubt that. Mullen seems to question whether that was even worthy of a penalty.