• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Wait is it bad to put a player with a highly contagious airborne disease into formation with the rest of your team? How were we supposed to know that?

laikalot

May 30, 2020
That update

bNSAHUk.gif

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
It's not about money. He saw how the crowd affected his team at A&M this past weekend and wants that same advantage. The amount of folks at that A&M game was way more than they were allowed.

To quote myself from earlier ITT, Mullen said that Saturday to distract from the performance of his dipshit defensive coordinator. It was a helluva way to seize the news cycle and ended up backfiring incredibly.

Lightus

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully the coach doesn't control how many fans are allowed in the stadium. They're continuing to have a heavily reduced capacity limit despite what he says.

Still dumb to allow any fans in at all though. Should be completely empty. If we lose a few football games as a result who cares. Not like we're doing great anyway.

I work at UF and they've done an awful job keeping people safe. They're even going to force face to face classes in the spring semester from what I've heard. A co-worker of mine is actually thinking about retiring early with his research unfinished because he has a breathing condition.

I mean our anesthesia department had 18 residents with Covid earlier this year due to going to a party. I walk around and see big groups of med students talking next to each other with no masks. I don't even know who is enforcing any rules on campus.

Edit: and just to point out how dumb this would be, the city population of Gainesville is 134k. A "packed house" would have nearly 70 percent of our whole city in one location.

Last edited:

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Thankfully the coach doesn't control how many fans are allowed in the stadium. They're continuing to have a heavily reduced capacity limit despite what he says.

Still dumb to allow any fans in at all though. Should be completely empty. If we lose a few football games as a result who cares. Not like we're doing great anyway.

Yeah, it's worth noting the admin shot him down with prejudice publicly Sunday, then he doubled down yesterday because he's a jackass.

Y'all ain't winning shit with Grantham as DC.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this is why you read ahead in the script, to see if your ass is gonna hang out later

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
That's one hell of a regrettable, but totally preventable update... fucking idiots. Sports ain't going away because of Covid, especially the most popular ones.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Coronavirus: "He said he wanted to pack the stadium with 90,000 fans because I wasn't a big deal..."
Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
As a former Gator, fuck you, UF. Mullen should be fired and the rest of the season should be forfeit, IMO. How dare you place the health of these (UNPAID) children at risk?

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Covid:

Now you would think they would learn from this, but they absolutely will not.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
And in a shocking twist that no one could have possibly foreseen, the LSU game has been post-poned and pushed to December

www.espn.com

LSU-Florida game postponed after COVID spike

Saturday's game against LSU has been postponed after 18 scholarship players and three walk-ons within the Florida football program tested positive for COVID-19 over the past few days. The game has tentatively been moved to Dec. 12.