• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
i am watching my dog amble around the kitchen snuffling for hidden scraps of food. i humbly disagree.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I binge watched the whole thing in a couple days last year. It was very great. Haven't laughed that hard at a show in... I don't know how long.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
I binge watched the whole thing in a couple days last year. It was very great. Haven't laughed that hard at a show in... I don't know how long.
Agreed. Its probably the smartest take on this kind of style and dramedy in general. The interactions between her and the "priest" were amazing.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just started it earlier, I was planning on watching only an episode or two tonight but I'm on episode 5 and gonna finish the season. It's great.
I really hope it's not a heavy spoiler in the post above mine though....

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
By chance, I decided to watch this yesterday and finished earlier today...hilarious throughout!

jimtothehum

Mar 23, 2018
It's amazing. I just finished the most recent season. Between that and the Expanse, Amazon has put out some great stuff.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll have watched both seasons in a day, currently at the fourth episode of season 2. I love it, it's brillant, funny, clever, the writing is fucking great and the cast is absolutely amazing.

Thanks Burt, it was already on my watchlist but I decided to finally watch it thanks to this thread and it's indeed better than what I was watching.

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
We watched both seasons the other week, and it's absolutely one of the best series I've seen in recent years. The writing and the acting are superb, and it's embarrassingly funny. Everyone should watch it.

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
21ba2b65e0eed7e6a4e195a718a76af57bcc35b9.gifv

i love fleabag but this soft-hearted man shopping at a grocery story makes for tough competition

What show is this

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
I watched season one and thought it was pretty good, but didn't really understand the mass praise it got.

But season 2. Holy shit. Seriously one of the best seasons of TV I've seen just within the first scene.

If you've only watched season 1 do yourself a favor and watched the second.

Oct 28, 2017
California
With a claim like that this better one of the best damn shows I'll ever see OP

*12 hours of binge watching later*

You got lucky.

But seriously as someone who was skeptical, this show was fucking great.

cwmartin

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't stand the talking to the camera breaking the 4th wall thing, I stopped at like episode two when I realized it wasn't going to stop.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I couldn't stand the talking to the camera breaking the 4th wall thing, I stopped at like episode two when I realized it wasn't going to stop.
I remember this being most prominent early on and they do play with it in an interesting way before the end, but I agree the show is at its best when it feels adapted for TV and less so when it leans heavily on the stage play it's based on, ie. all the fourth wall breaking asides.

Also agree that Season 2 >> Season 1

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
My favorite show ever. Hands down. And I watched it on an Era reccomendation, so at least y'all got something right for once!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished binge watching both seasons and my heart is broken. Best show I've watched in years.