• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Burt

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
and you know what i saw that thread with Disney+ expecting 25 million godamn subscribers for a bunch of reruns and the mandolorian and thats it don't come in here acting like amazon prime is lacking value and beyond your means

also im not getting hyped on wheel of time until i see some footage

and im not getting hyped for amazons lotr never

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
I just watched it last month and was surprised to see how little attention it gets on ResetEra considering all the buzz around the show.

OP
OP
Burt

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc3bce38c-f728-488b-9de4-d9beb11c54d3_480x200.gif

I'm just putting this here to save for later

which is lame

but not as lame as "Harrrrrumph! I'm currently watching Break Bad season 5!"

also, watch season 4 of the wire you fucking dunces

if you're gonna get pedantic about 3am threads at least bring the heat

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
Is it like Money Heist, because that's what I'm watching right now so it better be pretty fucking good to pull me away from that..

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
I've heard about this but I didn't know Anne Dorval was in it as the Godmother.

I might actually try to find a way to watch this.
And she was great. Actually I find her better than Olivia Colman (I think se is the one playing the step-mom in the original). She is so good at the passive-agressive thing.
I bought it on youtube.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I watched both seasons and really enjoyed it (it's a quality show for certain) but all this talk of it being the best show ever is - at least for me - ludicrous.

There's simply too much excellent TV on right now (not to mention the stuff that's come before) to designate this as the apex of a medium that has only recently (the last couple of decades) hit it's artistic and creative stride.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt it's better than Joe Pera Talks With You aka the most sincerely wholesome and positive show on TV. Mr. Rogers for millennials.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
The first season was mostly uninteresting and bad but season 2 was some of the best tv ever.

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
Better than the What we do in the Shadows serie adaptation?

Sure, i'm still pissed about how my favourite characters where thrown away to make sex jokes instead.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The over posting of gifs gives me some Pop-era vibes so I assume this is trash. Ill watch it now that my expectations are low.

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Fleabag was FANTASTIC!! Phoebe Waller-Bridge is so awesome. It's unfortunate that we'll probably never have a season 3.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
I'm watching Better Call Saul and Sex Education. So...no times two.3 if you count my rewatch of 30 Rock.