• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get why none of the flat-earth fuckers just, you know, traveled to the edge of the earth and took pictures?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
From my research...

The sun is a disc as well. It's not what science says it is. So yes it has a lamp shade.

The stars and other planets are holograms or discs too.

We're surrounded by an ice wall.

The space program is all fake and in on it as well. And the ancient astrologists.

Lizards are involved

There's also a bit about us being inside a water bubble. You've got people on YouTube that prove it with balloons that record the water sounds once really high above the atmosphere.

There's a lot of flavors to flat Earth. You'd have to narrow your discipline... There's hollow earth too. Which mashed up with flat Earth.

The whole thing is pretty much don't believe anything but what we are saying.

Also things don't disappear over the horizon. There's videos on this as well.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Op their deal is emotional. If you do a science the creak you're hearing is poorly lubricated brain cells and rusty goalposts

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
The sun is actually a device consisting of hundreds of millions of lightbulbs arranged in a ring pattern above the earth which briefly light up and burn out sequentially from west to east every day. It was put there by the same aliens who built the pyramids.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sun is actually a device consisting of hundreds of millions of lightbulbs arranged in a ring pattern above the earth which briefly light up and burn out sequentially from west to east every day. It was put there by the same aliens who built the pyramids.
#TakeBackTheSun

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
From my research...

The sun is a disc as well. It's not what science says it is. So yes it has a lamp shade.

The stars and other planets are holograms or discs too.

We're surrounded by an ice wall.

The space program is all fake and in on it as well. And the ancient astrologists.

Lizards are involved

There's also a bit about us being inside a water bubble. You've got people on YouTube that prove it with balloons that record the water sounds once really high above the atmosphere.

There's a lot of flavors to flat Earth. You'd have to narrow your discipline... There's hollow earth too. Which mashed up with flat Earth.

The whole thing is pretty much don't believe anything but what we are saying.

Also things don't disappear over the horizon. There's videos on this as well.

and i thought your bigfoot post was in good faith. sm damn h

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What I want to know how is how the flat earth people are racist.

Ancient aliens people turned out to be totally racist. Atlantis, racistamundo. Lizardmen people are some high octane racist.

So flat earth people are probably racist too, I just don't know how yet.

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I want to know how is how the flat earth people are racist.

Ancient aliens people turned out to be totally racist. Atlantis, racistamundo. Lizardmen people are some high octane racist.

So flat earth people are probably racist too, I just don't know how yet.
they're definitely sexist. there was a controversy where a woman was kicked out some time ago

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The Nazis created an artificial sun in the 1940s to defeat the Russians. The project was never finished... until the early 2000s where the world's billionaires restarted the project in an effort to test their ability to create an artificial "Milky Way" to recreate Earthly living conditions in case of disaster.

Ewo

Oct 25, 2017
From what I understand about flat earthers, there's a 2 hour long youtube video you've got to watch about the topic, and the person who made it is the only one who really "knows" that particular flat earth model of the sun, so you've got to go to them with your questions.

EDIT: To elaborate, flat earthers are joined together by denying how insignificant we are compared to the universe. Other than that, they disagree on specific models (including my favorite, the Truman Show dome), and make it impossible to disprove by not really having an "official flat earth" concept of how the world works.

Last edited:

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Did you know the earth is encircled by a gigantic ice wall? You know, there are many entrances to the hidden chasms below only accessible through astro projection or VRILL powered craft.

I for one will not be indoctrinated by reptilian propaganda, and will broadcast the truth by screaming at strangers in the street

UntimelyJubilantClingfish-max-1mb.gif

Jisgsaw

Oct 27, 2017
Did you know the earth is encircled by a gigantic ice wall? You know, there are many entrances to the hidden chasms below only accessible through astro projection or VRILL powered craft.

I for one will not be indoctrinated by reptilian propaganda, and will broadcast the truth by screaming at strangers in the street

Now that I see this gif.... how do they explain the longer days in the south hemisphere in winter?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If the earth was flat, why doesn't the light propagate evenly? To create an indentation like that, there has to be a huge bump in the center, which would prove the earth isn't flat at all

Also, the whole ice wall thing would make for some cool storytelling

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Watching how flat earthers try explain how the seasons work is hilarious.

IIRC the explanation went something along the lines of the "spoitlight sun" actually moves up and down and changes it's radius of movement throughout the year.

Di-0YE3XcAADpdm

yep....

apparently this makes "more sense" than the planet simply being a sphere.

Last edited:

SixPointEight

Oct 28, 2017

the penguin army guarding the ice wall must be defeated to reveal the other worlds beyond

Voltaire

Sep 13, 2018

I always laugh when I see that model because, the ridiculousness of the flat earth model aside, it doesn't even have a consistent behaviour for light propagation. They have to make the light arbitrarily project farther east and west than north and south because if they don't timezones can't work.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Why doesn't some rogue country like NK spill the beans to the world and ruin the whole round earth facade? The biggest fallacy to flat earth theory is not the science, but actually believing every country in the world is in on it and cooperating with each other. If that level of cooperation was a reality, then things like wars and climate change would not be a thing anymore.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I'll go with the "scientist" protagonist of Prometheus explanation : Because it's what they chose to believe.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If there was a flat earther on era you can bet they would go straight to the ignore list. Fuck everyone of those idiots.

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
I just love how with Flat earth, every hole in the conspiracy is filled with another conspiracy, and anyone who tries to disprove their obviously bad logic or reasoning is also in on the conspiracy or a liar.