• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
User Warned: Trolling via thread title
20200805_Cheetos_Mac_%26_Cheese_Lineup_3x2.jpg

Flamin' Hot Cheetos among wild new mac 'n cheese flavors from PepsiCo
From the maker of Cheetos and Pasta Roni comes the mashup that 2020 needs!
"We've seen incredible culinary creativity from our Cheetos fans through the years, taking our product and using as an actual ingredient in recipes—whether at restaurants, or now more than ever, at home," Rachel Ferdinando, senior VP and chief marketing officer, Frito-Lay North America, said in a statement.
For now it is available only at Walmart.

į̸̛ǹ̴̻̝̼̆̓̚d̶̢̍͊͐̀u̵̞͊l̴̜͐̑͋g̸̢̺͒͐̾͝ḝ̷̊͆̓ͅ ̶͖̣͑͂̄í̸͖̬͖ń̶̤̹̙̳͆̕ ̵͕̳̟̈͂̄t̶̲͖̟̎̓h̸͓̻̱͖͊̔e̵̜͝ ̷̛̫͍m̶̰̽̈́a̵̬͉̖͂s̵͕̖̽s̷̗͍̗͒̕͜͠ ̷̨̽̏ͅó̸͇̲̖̝̂̚̕f̵̩̃͆́͋ ̴̨̰̤̘͗ŗ̷̞͍̅̌͜ẻ̵̼̃d̸̪̬̼̝̏

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
20200805_Cheetos_Mac_%26_Cheese_Lineup_3x2.jpg

Flamin' Hot Cheetos among wild new mac 'n cheese flavors from PepsiCo
From the maker of Cheetos and Pasta Roni comes the mashup that 2020 needs!

į̸̛ǹ̴̻̝̼̆̓̚d̶̢̍͊͐̀u̵̞͊l̴̜͐̑͋g̸̢̺͒͐̾͝ḝ̷̊͆̓ͅ ̶͖̣͑͂̄í̸͖̬͖ń̶̤̹̙̳͆̕ ̵͕̳̟̈͂̄t̶̲͖̟̎̓h̸͓̻̱͖͊̔e̵̜͝ ̷̛̫͍m̶̰̽̈́a̵̬͉̖͂s̵͕̖̽s̷̗͍̗͒̕͜͠ ̷̨̽̏ͅó̸͇̲̖̝̂̚̕f̵̩̃͆́͋ ̴̨̰̤̘͗ŗ̷̞͍̅̌͜ẻ̵̼̃d̸̪̬̼̝̏
I'mma cop that jalapeno one I bet

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left 'Coz I've been blastin' and laughin' so long, that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Thank you to OP for bringing this Flamin' Hot news to my attention. I now know what I'm buying in bulk next time I make a Walmart order.

Still cant find the pepper shaped ones...

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
shocked that they actually included jalapeño, the unappreciated best cheeto flavor

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
No really, what broke mobile? lol

Ewwwww you posted J Starr? I have no more respect for you.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
y'all are gonna want some `overflow-wrap: break-word;` for that there thread title

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Weird, mobile era working fine on Brave browser. Legit curious, is this a chrome or safari era problem?