• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Bernie refusing to answer the question of whether he can commit to picking a woman as VP is a bad look.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone else notice that Bernie force choked Biden?

ETMUNuCUUAIncGJ

3sqwix.jpg

Deleted member 3040

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How long will this debate last? If we know. Can't seem to find any estimates. As an outsider I'm curious to continue listening, but it depends on how long it'll be >_<

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He doesnt need to be a good debater. He just needs to point out his proposed cuts to Social Security, the Crime Bill, against Gay Marriage, Iraq war, etc. He has a entire shit record ripe for the picking.
Trump doesnt have an entire laundry list from this month alone? Debating Trump and his record is easy mode and is not at all the same as debating another democrat.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit. He's going to pick Warren isn't he? And announce it here. That'll be a killing blow. Fuck.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Buttigieg probably butthurt right now. Hes not gonna be VP.

Edit: i didnt think of how that sounds. Was no way intended as a gay joke. My apologies.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Please America, fucking WAKE UP. Elect Bernie Sanders.
We actually want the Senate and supreme Court picks. That way, we can actually pass laws without conceding to the Republican assholes. Plus the Supreme Court would be more likely to uphold the laws. Electing Bernie would destroy chances for both, so no thanks.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This horrible "will you pick a woman???" question is everything wrong with the Democratic Party.