• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure there's already conspiracy theories being floated in certain circles on social media and on certain subreddits about Joe Biden coughing.

Terra Torment

Banned
Jan 4, 2020
"We did this before with Coronavirus, excuse me, we did this before with, we did this before with H1N1 and with what happened in Africa"

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I think I'm still shocked by the fact that we're actually having a sober debate with actual, prescient, topical questions. All debates should be like this (minus the coronavirus, obviously).

mozbar

Feb 20, 2018
I keep getting this error:

Code: MFL3900 | Message: Could not load the manifest file. Make sure the source is set correctly and that CORS support is enabled

I'm attempting to watch from Japan, mind. I tried looking for a YT link to no avail.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I think I'm still shocked by the fact that we're actually having a sober debate with actual, prescient, topical questions. All debates should be like this (minus the coronavirus, obviously).
the townhall debates usually are like this, where they have only a few people in the crowd and they usually don't cheer every 2 mins

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
looking good, king!

jQ5t0RY.png

Oct 26, 2017
New Orleans
How can Biden remain opposed to single-payer given current events? And Italy has a fantastic healthcare system. Shame on him for saying it's "failing" in response to this pandemic.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
There's honestly nothing objectionable about having the government step in to provide health services during global health emergencies. That's exactly what should be on the table.

Of course... that's best executed by riding on the infrastructure that would be established by M4A.

I see Joe's point. He's not wrong. But Bernie's not wrong either.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
biden sounds like he'd be terrible too, tbh. he isn't rooted in reality at all. this crisis will expose just how awful health care is in america

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
There's honestly nothing objectionable about having the government step in to provide health services during global health emergencies. That's exactly what should be on the table.

Of course... that's best executed by riding on the infrastructure that would be established by M4A.

I see Joe's point. He's not wrong. But Bernie's not wrong either.
We'd be in a far better place had the public option been passed back in Obama's first term.

Fuck Lieberman and blue dog dems

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I understand the point Biden is making... even though he isn't making it great. Bernie returning to stump. (which I also understand)