• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which open world games will you buy in November?

• Cyberpunk 2077

Votes: 2,258 60.4%
  • Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Votes: 860 23.0%
  • Watch Dogs: Legion

Votes: 515 13.8%
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Votes: 1,409 37.7%
  • Yakuza: Lika A Dragon

Votes: 710 19.0%
  • None

Votes: 565 15.1%

• Total voters

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legion is the one I have preordered because I got it on a great deal but I might end up with miles and with assassin Creed. I haven't decided yet.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
I'm holding off on Cyberpunk for my PC upgrade in early 2021. If the Next Gen patch is awesome I might just play it on PS5 and delay my upgrade a bit, but I'm also holding off on MSFS so playing it on PC is most probable. Day 1 spidey. Both Ubisoft games on hold until I clear the rest of the series in my backlog. I'll buy Yakuza when I get to 7, six games to go (only zero down so far). It'll be on PS5 by then.

texmechanica

Nov 19, 2018
I'll likely be playing Days Gone or Ghost of Tsushima in November, but I'll pick up Spiderman and Valhalla probably by the end of the year

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
None. I would've bought Yakuza 7 but Microsoft fucked that up. So now I'm buying nothing.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Super excited for Miles. Passing on CDPR for obvious reasons.

I'llbget Yakuza 7 once I'm done with the previous games.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man: Miles Morales for sure. Cyberpunk 2077 when it gets the next gen patch. Assassins Creed: Valhalla I'm leaning towards day 1, but not sure just yet.

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
I would have chosen Cyberpunk 2077 if it weren't for the fact that I know CDPR's reputation when it comes down overall polish that needs to added with countless of patches. Not only that but I am also getting a PS5 on the same day and I'd rather wait for the next-gen patch so Valhalla it is!

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk for sure.
Maybe one of the others but that depends on how good sackboy is. If that game is great I will pick it up over the other options in this list.

Oct 27, 2017
Right now definitely Cyberpunk and Assassins Creed. Maaaaaaaybe Yakuza day one depending on money. I might get Watch Dogs down the road for cheap if the reviews are good. I liked Spider-Man but didn't love it enough to want to jump back into another one of those anytime soon, but maybe eventually.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Cyberpunk day 1 along with Watchdog Legion. That's my shit right there. That entire cyberpunk genre.

Valhalla on launch as well MAYBE.

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I really need to see how Cyberpunk works in PS4 Pro mode or Boost mode on PS5 before I grab it. Beyond that I'm grabbing Miles Morales. It's gonna be a great month!

Oct 27, 2017
Just Miles; will get Cyberpunk and Yakuza when the PS5 upgrades come out as not picking up an Xbox Series til probably over a year or so away. All three (of these mentioned) look fantastic though. Also, yeah a bit iffy of CD Projekt from an ethics standpoint recently.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
In a year or two when I get a PS5 I'll likely get whichever ones are on sale at the time. I'm interested in all of them (maybe not Watch Dogs as much) but I'm not likely to get any this year. I've got Hyrule Warriors 2, Pikmin 3 D, Melody of Memories all pre-ordered and still need to eventually grab Fallen Order and SW Squadrons.

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk and Spiderman I have already paid for. I want Yakuza, but will be waiting for the PS5 release. The other two I may play on sale, but also am not particularly excited for.

Theman2k

Oct 28, 2017
Voted for Miles and Cyberpunk, Not 100% sure i'll get them come November but midway or after i'll finish Demon Souls on PS5.

Kuldar

Oct 26, 2017
No to Cyberpunk because CDPR are transophobe assholes.

No To AC and WD because of Ubisoft cover of sexual harassment.

No to Yakuza cause I'm not into this IP.

Yes to Spider-Man: Miles Morales caused I fucking loved Spider-Man.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
Cyberpunk and Valhalla were always a given for me. Will play Legion because I guess I'm getting a coupon for it with my video card or something.

Yakuza I want to play, and probably will in time. Miles, I'll save for when I get a PS5.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Just Cyberpunk.

Might end up grabbing Spidey too just to swing around the city and admire the viduals, but I'm saving my playthrough for December, which will give me time to finish Demon's Souls and CP2077

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
2077, and if I'm able to score a PS5 I'll also pick up Miles Morales.

No Ubi games for me. After Ghost Recon Breakpoint I'll think I'll sit this one out...

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Currently just Yakuza. If WD:L has a 60fps mode on PS5, I might get that. I'm admittedly still very curious about CP2077 despite CDPR's absolute fuckhead tendencies too, so I guess we'll see.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Buying Ubi open world games is a hard sell at full price since I pretty much always burn out on their formula after a week or two, and need to skip or ignore swaths of content to even make their games palatable.

Oct 27, 2017
Miles if I absolutely need something next gen other than Demon's Souls Remake. Games cost too much now and I am not for it fly. DS is a special game and I will begrudgingly allow it just this once

Yakuza changed it's combat so I lost interest. Ubisoft I just can't get hyped for their games after the shit we learned of. Cyberpunk would have been something I would want but it seems to me CDPR don't know what the hell they are doing and keep doing offensive/transphobic shit.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I have Miles Morales pre-ordered and Cyberpunk is on my account due to getting the LE Xbox One X so those

Quellyford

May 16, 2020
Really makes you realize how little this forum represents the real world when you've got more people voting Spider Man than Assassin's Creed lol!!!

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Picking up Cyberpunk on Stadia.
I want to play Spider-Man, but I am not planning to pick up a PS5 for at least a couple years, if at all.
Watch Dogs has been completely off my radar since I played and did not enjoy the original. Is this a good series now?
I'll likely get AC:V at some point in the future when it's on sale.
I know absolutely nothing about the Yakuza series, so I won't be getting that.

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Valhalla, Watchdogs and Cyberpunk. I might pick up Spiderman down the road, but I think the original was massivily overrated.

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
I have Cyberpunk & AC: Valhalla on my Gamefly Queue already. I won't be buying either of them, at least not at full price. I might buy Cyberpunk when there's a version with all of the DLC for $20 in like a year or two.