• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mcspooky

Oct 26, 2017

Video

This tender soul hates politics on his boat.. I mean he politics that are not his own view. He actually says he is very political but loves America so cannot have Democrats who hate this country and try to destroy his business to do business with him anymore.

Somehow it is the same as not letting people in your store if they do not wear a mask.

Hide from the Democrat boogieman if old.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Judging by the way that "Trump 2020" decal seems to keep jittering and juddering back and forth as the boat moves instead of moving smoothly in line with the boat, I would guess not.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Funny he's banning Dems from his boat and in turn blaming them for destroying his business. Like, dude, you are actively turning people away that might have otherwise given you money based on their political standing. Instead, you need safe space to sink into, like bankruptcy.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
So brave of him to inform every one of his potential customers that he's a huge asshole.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Virginia doesn't have party registration, so....
*Boat pulls back up to the dock after a day of fishing.*

"Haha, gotcha, I was a secret Democrat all along! And you still took me out for a day of fishing at the cost of several hundred dollars, keeping your small business going during a pandemic that's put a huge damper on tourism!"

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like even before this, his business was getting bad reviews for poor communication and the guy already being a general asshole. (Shock!)

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
This move decreases revenue AND increases the chance of boat crew getting covid.

200IQ right here.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
"Politics don't belong" usually just means don't say anything I'll disagree with, that would require too much of my brain power... Trumpers and conservative people seem to do it a lot.