• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Compared with those who took none, men who took fish oil supplements for at least 60 days during the previous three months had higher sperm count, a greater proportion of normal sperm cells, higher average semen volume and larger average testicular size. They also had significantly lower follicle-stimulating hormone levels and lower luteinizing hormone levels, both indicators of better testicular function.
0507994d0727ef8b419e528a9140e843--oranda-goldfish-baby-animals.jpg

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
the only fish i eat besides shrimp are fish sticks and canned tuna, is that enough >.>?

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
So there's a correlation between ancient Romans constantly eating a sauce made from fatty fish (Garum) and being horny as hell all the time?

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Fish Oil is one of those rare supplements that's not a scam. My doctor put me on them years ago because I have cholesterol levels that are slightly elevated due to genetics.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
The sperm count in males has been declining a lot over the last 50 years. Something is wrong with men, so this might help.