• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

Ejze-xdWoAEvuKp

Update: Warehouse pic

EkH1qJ8XYAA3p31

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Looks worse than the mock-up, which I wasn't a massive fan of in the first place. Lighting doesn't do it many favours lol. This is just spitballing over a box though lol.

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
Wish there was a picture where it was compared to something because the box looks big for just the console and controller imo. Also still prefer tower box fanmade mock up

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
wait is that green on top under the grate really there on the console itself?

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
Not a fan of the box, but its not really important how it looks, good to see it out there.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
UPS and/or FedEx are going to hate me that week... The shipping boxes are gonna be massive.
lol i was just thinking how Amazon are gonna send this to me. i really hope they don't ship my XSX/PS5 preorders with just a sticker slapped on the retail box. do amazon even have a box big enough to fit the XSX? lol

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Wait, they're obstructing the air vent because they just want some green inside?
I think its more that the bottom half of the hole has green on the inside so when you view it from an angle, as it's curved, it highlights the green in the centre ones. At least that's what I'd assumed it was, now people have me doubting lol.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
lol i was just thinking how Amazon are gonna send this to me. i really hope they don't ship my XSX/PS5 preorders with just a sticker slapped on the retail box. do amazon even have a box big enough to fit the XSX? lol
I doubt they would do that. That would be a recipe for disaster on several levels; both from product damage to potential theft.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
I doubt they would do that. That would be a recipe for disaster on several levels; both from product damage to potential theft.
exactly. that's what i'm concerned about.

i remember when my launch PS4 got delivered by DPD (uk) it came in a plastic box with zip ties on it. broke them when i took delivery. hopefully they can do that again. i don't trust people not to try steal these consoles so Amazon better send it DPD or get big cardboard boxes.

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
Looks worse than the mock-up, which I wasn't a massive fan of in the first place. Lighting doesn't do it many favours lol. This is just spitballing over a box though lol.

yeah i mean im glad you kind of aknowledge that as I fully expect a 16 page discussion on everything from the font to the shade of green used. Its a box! one that most will likely tear to pieces to get into lol

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
yeah i mean im glad you kind of aknowledge that as I fully expect a 16 page discussion on everything from the font to the shade of green used. Its a box! one that most will likely tear to pieces to get into lol
Not sure I totally see the issue considering the thread is literally just the box. I work in design so elements like this are things I find interesting. It's still a box but it doesn't mean a discussion of its design is inherently an issue.