• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
51-S1Lnc%2BeL._SY445_.jpg

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Audiences loved The Fanatic but critics don't want you to see it.

Who would you trust more? Yourself, or a troll behind a keyboard?

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My friend just saw an early screening of this. He is texting me about it a lot saying it's not good or not amazing in an ironic way or anything. Probably the best thing he said was, "This just makes no semblance of sense and is funny in very random moments that leave you feeling confused after".

He said the Room was better as an actual film.

Andokuky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even the wiki plot summary is written terribly, full of typos and sounds so bad that I want to witness the train wreck.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
This is not the first time John Travolta and Devon Sawa teamed up.

They also both starred in the classic Life On The Line, which depicted the life of an electrical line crew in the midst of a huge project having to fight off a storm, and their own drama. I watched this in a hotel after my flight was cancelled and I was glued to the TV the whole time.

Both performances are so unique and distinct in their awfulness.

What a chameleon this man is.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Well...
Fred Durst's "The Fanatic" hates fans. It hates actors. It hates tourists, shop owners, and servants. It really, really hates autistic people. And it hates you. It's a movie that thinks you're an idiot, someone who won't see through its shallow provocations, illogical behavior, and vile misanthropy. It's one thing for a movie to be deadly dull or incompetently made—and this movie is both of those things, to be sure—but it descends to another level when you realize that it exists perhaps even intentionally to be nothing more than a cinematic version of an internet troll. Find the Block button for this one.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Devon Sawa looks old as fuck when he confronts Travolta outside his house. Final Destination and Idle Hands were a long ass time ago I guess.

Feb 10, 2018
Why on earth does John Travolta pick such crappy movies?

He's one of the best actors ever!
His friends should stop him from making these poor decisions.