• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
back to dating i guess. going to be interesting to see if people go about it differently after having so much time for introspection

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Party, movies and traveling. Bought tickets for Cancun a couple of days ago, flight is in June, but we'll see how things fare by then.

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
going across country to see some family

go see a ton of movies

go to a sports game

take my kid to the zoo

Jul 26, 2018
Planning to go back to Six Flags Magic Mountain and immediately signing up for gyms. I haven't lifted weights since January.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting a massage

As a bigger thing that requires planning, I'm going on my honeymoon vacation

ephexia

Feb 23, 2018
HIT THE BARS AND HAVE LOTS OF SEX

or

have a pizza party with my nintendo action figures, watch some anime and go to bed early

Probably the latter.....

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I usually take a road trip to LA each summer that I skipped out of safety this year, so probably that. Chillin on the beach is usually my mental reset for the year, but maybe I'll splurge more than normal this time to make up for the money I didn't spend in 2020.

In terms of actual "first things", that would probably be getting a haircut (haven't had one since February, which is the longest I've ever gone) followed by restarting my gym membership.

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Going to the mall with friends and getting dinner out without worry and just returning to normal life. Ah, it'll be so good

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I'm moving to a different country as soon as they allow new visas which I assume will be when the pandemic is over.

Creed Bratton

Aug 29, 2019
The first thing I'd do is book a flight to see my parents. Next, I'd go hit all my favorite bars. I really, really miss shooting the shit with bartenders.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
qenrmc-PhAmfOs4c.jpg

Feb 9, 2018
Going to the movie theater and seeing the first movie that interests me. I miss the movies more than anything. I've only seen one movie in the past eight months. It was Tenet, in a theater that was mostly empty despite it being a Saturday.

Also, I'm gonna go out to eat at a restaurant at least once per pay period.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I wanna go to a movie. I wanna go to the beach. I want to have a big family dinner. I want to eat out every day for a week.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Movies. With the biggest friend groups I can find, by myself, anything. If AMC A-List (or well, AMC itself) still exists I'll be doing all three per week.

Depending on how the timing of everything works out, the world could be poised to unite around Fast and Furious 9 in a moment of perfect, joyous harmony.

Oct 27, 2017
Movies. With the biggest friend groups I can find, by myself, anything. If AMC A-List (or well, AMC itself) still exists I'll be doing all three per week.

Depending on how the timing of everything works out, the world could be poised to unite around Fast and Furious 9 in a moment of perfect, joyous harmony.
i used to go once a week. i'll totally re-up on AMC A-List or whatever service whenever this shit ends. i CANNOT wait.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
I was supposed to be going on the WB Studio Tour with my mates the week we went into lockdown here, really looking forward when I'm able to go.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
I have a good friend (potential partner) up in Austin that I've dearly missed that I'll be hitting up first.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to fucking travel again. And it doesn't need to be anywhere far. At this point I'll take a vacation to NYC even though it's only an hour away and I've been there a million times since I used to commute there.

I had to cancel a trip I was looking forward to months because it was literally right when Covid cases started to spike in the US (third week of March) and it really, really stung. So much shit you just kinda take for granted until you literally can't do it anymore.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Korean BBQ with my best friends. Trip to Japan I was supposed to take in June. Sex. Festivals. God I can't wait.

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
Really considering quitting my job and doing the whole teaching English abroad thing. I've thought about it for years but have never had the courage to try it. My job is totally insufferable and isn't likely to improve in the future.

I'd also like to start dating but I never did that before the pandemic so probably not gonna happen after, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Dinner & a movie!

Honestly I don't really care to go back to parties, I've really enjoyed my quiet social life but I'd love to just enjoy the simplest of things that I've missed.

I'll take my partner for a nice typical date and feel safe the entire time.

Gon b gud.

edit: also, I'll get to travel to Paris and New York for buying trips again [for my business], which will be free for awhile since I've accumulated so many travel points this year.

pauljeremiah

Oct 28, 2017
Ireland
I'm an asocial introvert who works from home. My daily routines have barely changed because of the pandemic, the only thing I can't do due to the current Irish lockdown is go to the cinema. So I guess I'll go see a movie if something is showing when they reopen in December (though that is looking increasingly unlikely that they will reopen).