• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going to a concert. As someone who for the past four years has gone to 15+ concerts a year, this year's two shows at the beginning of the year have left me wanting more.

RIP to all those I had tickets to that got delayed.
I saw Anamanaguchi and Pup like, a week apart right before eveyrthing got locked down. So glad I saw those shows. But otherwise damn, I'm not even sure what I missed this year. A lot, I know that. RATM w/RTJ, Bright Eyes, Flaming Lips performing Soft Bulletin, Dashboard Confessional, gah. What else. There are absolutely more shows.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Once everyone is vaccinated with a proven, safe vaccine, my wife and I hope to get together with our friends we board game with. Last time we saw them was around Labor Day last year and we've missed our visits. Jackbox and Tabletop Simulator are fun but it's not the same as hanging out around the table (and I like playing board games specifically because they're social and unplugged).

Beyond that? Relax. As someone with OCD / Germophobia, the world has kind of caught up to my baseline level of anxiety while mine is through the roof.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Going to see anything & everything on Broadway. Had tickets to 3 shows the literal weekend NYC shutdown. Crushing. Can't wait to get back to the theatre.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
concerts and wrestling shows, last concert I attended was TOOL last November, and I hope AEW will do a show in Toronto soon.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1. Get vaxxed

2. Let the rest of society test the vaccine for me while I keep things the same for a few months.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Still keeping the masks... Forever. Im gonna also begin to wear full face masks and wear a trench coat. All black with a aluminum colored mask. I want to look badass forever.

I will also carry a katana and have one arm outside of my sleeve like auron from FFX.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This for me as well. Was last in Thailand in March and have been for the last 8 years. Sadly, does not look good for 2021.
Badass. Although I've never been, I'd love to go for a good 6mo. Do you go to Phuket? Any gym recommendations?

I'm a photographer and have shot a couple docs. I'm hoping to link up with a gym to swap training for promo materials. If the borders stay shut, there's a slim chance I could get a work visa. At least that's what I'm fantasizing about

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Has this been said yet?

two-chicks-at-the-same-time.jpg

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
The plan was to travel with some friends after I graduated.
Imma see what the situation will be like after my last semester.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
fire my drill invite a few friends and drink while listening music until dawn. I missed going out for drinks, eating outside, play football...

I was also planning to take my mom to Italy, but thats probably only happening next year around this same time. She wants to see and feel snow for the first time, so I was going to take her to the Alps... :'(

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Badass. Although I've never been, I'd love to go for a good 6mo. Do you go to Phuket? Any gym recommendations?

I'm a photographer and have shot a couple docs. I'm hoping to link up with a gym to swap training for promo materials. If the borders stay shut, there's a slim chance I could get a work visa. At least that's what I'm fantasizing about
Yes. I'll message you in a bit.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
It's always so stressful when seeing family even though I keep my distance as I should. So yeah I'm going to agree with many others and say the hugs. That's one thing I miss a lot and when I see my mom it sucks not being able to give her one. It'll be nice when I can.

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am going to go eat at Yard House and order like 15 appetizers and have a feast. Assuming it's still open by then....

Oct 27, 2017
Locally? I want to go to a fucking show and get the shit kicked out of me in a mosh pit. I miss live music so much and it was a huge reason I moved from my cute but remote little mountain hippie town in the interior to be closer to the city. Now I'm paying way more rent for a convenience that doesn't even exist.

Otherwise I miss going on work trips to conferences and stuff, but they're always in the states and let's be honest, it'll be a long time before you guys sort your shit out so who even knows when that'll ever happen. Even if borders do open I've lost pretty much all motivation to set foot on American soil for a while.

Zeshakag

Oct 28, 2017
I will never take my time 'alone' for granted. Things like going to a bar alone. I will chat up so many strangers at the bar. I wanna go to a Mariners game and just soak in sights, sounds and smells. I want to go drinking and eating with my friends again. I want to start my foodie group back up. Hug everyone I know constantly.

Not gonna lie, probably gonna slut it up that first month. There were several concerts I had tickets to that I am hoping get rescheduled.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
gonna go to berlin and catch a hertha or union game with a full crowd hopefully. if i can swing it i'll catch the berlin derby.

Helmholtz

Feb 24, 2019
Canada
First thing is probably hop on a plane and visit my family.
Other than that, a lot of going out to eat at restaurants, and probably start booking some travel vacation.