• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 7, 2017
Simple question....hopefully by late next year we would have enough people vaccinated to get back to the things a lot of people miss like traveling, concerts, bars, even just seeing other people without the spectre of social distancing.....

Me personally I miss house parties and traveling so as soon as I'm vaccinated and develop immunity I am catching a plane to visit my family in the East coast of the US....

SOBOSLDR

Nov 27, 2017
Strip Clubs and Brothels ;) Serious answer tho is really going on vacation to see my parents.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Probably watch an MCU movie that's likely to be out around the time that happens.

I've missed going to the movies so much.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Getting a much needed vacation abroad. (If possible because of me being a student)

And seeing one of the new MCU movies in the cinema with a huge bucket of popcorn

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Make plans to go back to New York. For my 30th in January, I was going to go back having went for the first time in October of last year but due to card complications, part of the trip was ruined.

I'd go back to finish what I started.

HarryHengst

Oct 27, 2017
Going to a supermarket at like 5 o clock on a Friday to buy dessert, instead of meticulously planning when to go based on how crowded it is.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll walk for 1.5 hours to my favorite restaurant, will eat a Tahchin and will come back home by bus.

asdsa.jpg

It was one of the things that I liked to do 1 or 2 times in a month, but didn't do it from March. :(

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Finally gonna go sleep over the weekend at the parents house, enjoy some damn good Peruvian food from my step mother while there and play video games all weekend with my younger brother.

god I miss some really good Lomo Saltado

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
It won't be the first thing, but I had just "resolved" to travel abroad more often in October 2019, and then...here we are lol. So I'd really like to go abroad in (hopefully) late 2021 or early 2022. I had wanted to go to either southern Italy or Peru to hike to Machu Picchu in October this year, so I'll hopefully do one of those.

Ryutaryi

Oct 25, 2017
Going to a bar with friends, playing pool while getting wasted, and sitting in a diner eating food until the sun comes up.

Might try to get lucky, too, who knows?

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
I mean, it's not like we're gonna wake up one day and see the newspaper declare "COVID IS OVER." I'm assuming we're gonna transition into cautious, mask-filled public events as a stepping stone.

Part of me wants to build a plexiglass-filled, open-air event space for the interim period. So I guess that might be my "first thing." Or licking strangers' heads like these guys:

c955b62ee1c6714c016875a96e08d3ca055c79fa.gifv

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
It's going to feel weird not wearing a mask after so long..
Honestly I think I'm going to feel naked when that time comes.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Going outside without wearing a mask.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CherryWoodFuton
Nov 7, 2017
I really feel for the single people in this pandemic (for those that give a shit about social distancing).....

It would be awesome and cathartic to do a vaccinated COVID party next year. All the frustrations and uncertainty of 2020 will prob want people to just go crazy once they are immune

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't been in a restaurant or in a pub for over 8 months now. Probably that. And in the summer, a beach vacation somewhere quiet.