• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
the first marvel movie i've really looked forward to since spider-verse. good lord what a trailer.

Switters

Oct 28, 2017
Martin Freeman bumbles about the frackas to the Benny Hill theme until he stumbles onto a cache of heart shaped herbs just in time to give them to Nakia. Bet.

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
Never got people wanting this to fail because of one knucklehead. Looks great.

Eh, we're talking about "one knucklehead" that potentially gets elevated to being the face of the franchise going forward and someone that black kids will want to look up to -- Leticia has already proven she's a fucking moron that doesn't deserve that kind of responsibility. So, I don't think its crazy for people wish for some scenario that ensures she's not the new Black Panther.

MamaSpaghetti

Banned
Mar 17, 2022
I really want to see this but I also really hate that Letitia is in it and she hasn't even acknowledged what she did.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
bold choice for a replacement black panther

E90ax-PWQAQR18t.jpg

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, we're talking about "one knucklehead" that potentially gets elevated to being the face of the franchise going forward and someone that black kids will want to look up to -- Leticia has already proven she's a fucking moron that doesn't deserve that kind of responsibility. So, I don't think its crazy for people wish for some scenario that ensures she's not the new Black Panther.
Potentially. Wait til the movie comes out and know what happens instead of getting upset over something that hasn't happened yet.

And people wanting the movie to fail outright are just weird. This franchise is feeding more people than Leticia.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Stunning, majestic. This movie is going to be massive.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Man, this movie looks very visually striking. Like not even a comment on the quality of CGI, I'm not touching that conversation regarding the MCU with a 10 foot poll (internet is exhausting regarding that), purely compositionally and cinematography-wise it looks stunning.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I've been very skeptical of the decision not to recast. I still think it was the wrong decision. But that was a damn fine teaser, and I'm ready for Coogler to prove me wrong.

thisismadness

Oct 25, 2017
Potentially. Wait til the movie comes out and know what happens instead of getting upset over something that hasn't happened yet.

And people wanting the movie to fail outright are just weird. This franchise is feeding more people than Leticia.

People can speculate and speak their feelings on that all they want. Thats on Disney/Marvel for deciding to keep it a secret. 🤷‍♂️

I haven't really seen people saying they want this to fail unconditionally, so I don't know what that is about. But people saying they hope if fails if Shuri is the new Black Panther is totally valid in my opinion.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I've rewatched this like, a dozen times now on my phone. This will be repeated when I can get to a big TV.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
ANGELA FREAKIN' BASSETT

Absolutely gorgeous and emotional trailer -- so beautifully shot, too. Definitely will be rewatching it many times over the upcoming months. (Watched it 3 times already.)

And I love that everyone, myself included, is trying to identify the new Black Panther by their ass. Too small for M'Baku, too big for Shuri... hmm.

Oct 25, 2017
ANGELA FREAKIN' BASSETT

Absolutely gorgeous and emotional trailer -- so beautifully shot, too. Definitely will be rewatching it many times over the upcoming months. (Watched it 3 times already.)

And I love that everyone, myself included, is trying to identify the new Black Panther by their ass. Too small for M'Baku, too big for Shuri... hmm.
She stands out for reason.

Oct 27, 2017
It looks so much better than everything else in the MCU. Ryan Coogler is on another level compared to the rest of the people helming these films.

Looked incredible. What a fantastic song choice too, never heard that cover of No Woman, No Cry before. And the Kenny parts... nigga, that shit is pure perfection.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
It was the correct choice to end the Panel with this trailer and not the Secret Wars announcement. They know what they have with this movie

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
I'm thinking it's Nakia.
I would hope so.

First because in the film universe Shuri cant fight for shit. Even giving her the suit and the heart shaped herb wouldn't do much. It would be like giving the keys of a Ferrari to someone who can't drive.

Second you have a god damn Oscar winning actress on the payroll, how bout you pass the mantle to her rather than the problematic anti vaxxer just because it happened in the comics.

Riskbreaker23

Oct 27, 2017
trailer looked good. still disappointed they decided to kill t'challa as a character though.

i hope for the 3rd movie they recast and just have him come back as the king of the dead like in the comics