• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 10, 2019
tenor.gif

offshore

Oct 27, 2017
UK
The people saying it's not that big need to consult an optician at their earliest possible convenience. lol. That thing is huge.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I'm not speculating. I'm telling you.

But believe what you wanna 🤷‍♂️

If you want to message me from a Sony email (or meet up in person here in the Bay Area w/an id) I'd be happy to publish it as something sourced from Sony. Anyone who works for a media outlet would do the same.

But an anonymous message board poster is just that.

(Though you'll probably see Internet blogs start citing your post as they're not usually as thorough with vetting sources.)

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I'm not speculating. I'm telling you.

But believe what you wanna 🤷‍♂️
Can I assume this isn't the actual ps5 in his hand but just the size of the faceplates before they are pressed into it's curve? Since I can see where it lands on his hand and its like middle of the first part of the finger. I'd assume this is like a commemorative face plate that he's able to take with him.

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
all jokes aside... could Sony really not get the size smaller than this at all during design? sounds crazy a bit

Deleted member 66543

User requested account closure
Apr 20, 2020
If you want to message me from a Sony email (or meet up in person here in the Bay Area w/an id) I'd be happy to publish it as something sourced from Sony. Anyone who works for a media outlet would do the same.

(Though you'll probably see Internet blogs start citing your post as they're not usually as thorough with vetting sources.)

There isn't a single iota of my being that wants to do either of those things with you, I don't know you lmao.

Like I said, don't care if people believe me or not. I've stated numerous times that I'm here to give clarity to things that I have first hand knowledge of, which is what I'm doing.

Unlike some other "insiders" my career doesn't depend on you believing what I tell you. I have no incentive to make stuff up or lead on.

Last edited:

oni_gank

Banned
May 13, 2019
I kinda like it. It looks good to be placed vertically like what I do with my PS4, next to my TV.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Rocket Launcher (XBX)

or

Tombstone (PS5)

Looks like my cabinet will have to make a decision soon...

civet

Jul 6, 2019
France
Thankfully it's not a handheld!

Otherwise, I don't think that's the PS5, that thing looks as flat as a chopping board. Also, it's might be too early to start mass production.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Sometime I like to hold it and air guitar it!

Who doesn't really? If you don't, are you even alive?

Only afterwards and if I'm in love. I've only seen pictures of her at this point.

Excellent choice. Better to take things slow. You don't want to rush into these relationships. If you do, the next thing you know you will be living together, then have a kid, name it vita, and then abandon it..who wins in that situation? No one I say

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
There isn't a single iota of my being that wants to do either of those things with you, I don't know you lmao.

Like I said, don't care if people believe me or not. I've stated numerous times that I'm here to give clarity to things that I have first hand knowledge of, which is what I'm doing.
Thanks for doing so honestly. At least glad to know that this things basically got it's own desktop sized graphics card in it lmao with how big it is.

Saberus

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver, BC

is this a real request?.. lmao

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
I like that it's smaller than the original PS3
Ken_ps3.jpg

What does it mean?

Its basically a tool to determine if a photo is edited.
The ps5 should look similar to the other smooth surfaces in that picture.
But seems it has far less noise than anything else in that pic, which means, most likely, it was taken from somewhere else and photoshopped in.
27e59bfada79a1e27dc4e462ee5afa560fab31e5.736712-ela-600.png

You can use it to see what parts have different levels of compression used in a photo.

Check out this "real" blue banana that I found at the supermarket

FotoForensics - Analysis

Thanks, his hands really do seem awkward and not natural holding it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 66543

User requested account closure
Apr 20, 2020
Which is the point. No one knows you. You're just another anonymous voice on the Internet.

Without some sort of proof as to sourcing, your claims carry the same amount of weight as any other poster in this thread.

Ok, then who are you that you'd have the gall to think I'd want to meet up with you to prove myself? Lmao.

Whats your publication?

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's still smaller than XSX in terms of volume.