• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
dims

y7zQdGj.jpg

Last edited:

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
"I expected it to be as long as the torso and the head of a grown man together"

The sides are rectangular and curve outwards. If you look at it straight on like in the picture, you don't see the curve.
It curves out, not to the back or front, it would be imperceptible from the side.
Makes sense, good that the design was not leaked like that lol, imagine in the official revelation when people realized that this photo is not representative of the "real" look of the console.

Deleted member 66543

User requested account closure
Apr 20, 2020
Fake as fuck probably, just like everything out there right now.

If so where was it posted? Where was it tweeted from? OP just posted a random pic with no source, just like all the other so called "official" photo threads. Shouldn't be hard to find if the source if the photo is official.

No offense, but think outside the box for literally one second and you can probably guess where and how the person saw it.

joefro

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 5, 2018
Louisiana
Liking this more than the official renders. I hate lights on consoles, so I may end up displaying my PS5 like this.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
This design is really growing on me and I really thought it would be bigger. Looks really good from that angle too.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
No offense, but think outside the box for literally one second and you can probably guess where and how the person saw it.

I realize you're speaking in some type of code but I have no clue where and how this person saw it, which is why I was asking. I mean, if it is an "official" photo as was stated shouldn't I we be able to post the source of the photo? If not, then it ain't that official.

Elios83

Oct 28, 2017
The head of hardware engineering shouldn't hold the ps5? Its an official photo. This wasn't taken randomly.

Official but released on Discord randomly?
Also who's this head of hardware engineering? Do you know his name?
I have no issue with the picture being real but at this point there are so many fakes around that it's legit to doubt.
If you're in a position to add a context to this picture and how/why it was released this way you're welcome.

Deleted member 66543

User requested account closure
Apr 20, 2020
There is no more context to be provided. Its real.

Does the term internal communications not mean anything to anyone? Its really not complicated.

Lagspike_exe

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Looks very respectable. I wouldn't be surprised if they can downsize it via a quasi-slim version when they shift to 5nm.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I love how the guy on the right is wearing a vest instead of a jacket, does that mean he's higher up?

oRuin

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, stick it in the box and ship em. Let's go! Looks beautiful. So much better than the building block.

DC5remy

Jan 20, 2018
Denver co

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
This might be like the second time i have to stand up a console to save space. And the first time, it was because i was renting a small bedroom with fat ps3.