• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Press Secretary Jen Psaki:

hEC1QtF.jpg

Psaki, 42, was press secretary during Biden's transition and oversaw the team in charge of getting Biden's Cabinet confirmed after having served in several roles in President Barack Obama's administration. Biden's entire senior White House communication team is made up of women. The P in Psaki is silent; her last name is pronounced "Sah-kee," like the Japanese alcohol sake.

When: Monday through Friday.

Where to watch:

Links (Twitter accounts of press members):

Last edited:

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Lol at the like/dislike ratio on the YouTube video. Can't say I'm surprised when all of the subs are from Trumpers.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Feels jarring hearing "the president" refer to someone other than Trump right now.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Talking about the executive actions.

My god it's a press briefing.

[edit] Just... shocked that information being passed along with no theatrics or fanfare or... this is nice.

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had really forgotten what these things were like. Hard to believe they used to be a daily thing. Two minutes in she seems very pleasant and like someone I'll enjoy listening to on a daily basis.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Press briefings about to be boring and not must watch for all the right reasons.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I will gladly take and fully enjoy a "boring" Presidency over the madness of the last 4 years.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Are you all comfortable?"

I feel like reporters are just cringing waiting for her to take a swing at them like Trump's ghouls would.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This feels SO WEIRD. It's not a bunch of lying or whining about crowd sizes and all of the policies being announced are good.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
This is gonna seem so weird after 4 years. Wasn't there like a year where they didn't have a single press briefing?

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Hearing "The President" and not thinking of Trump gives me the chills

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
guys its.....so....weird to listen to someone talk like an adult with no snark or contempt towards the press

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
This is fucking boring, I love it.

But ya gotta take it seriously! Or else we learn nothing!

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
Almost slip Presiden Oba-Biden there lady lmao

Thank god this shit is boring and normal.