• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Really hope it tells an original story with the characters, adapting the games is just going to annoy fans.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

r5vIOjR.gif

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Would be funny if they updated Nate's face in the games like they did with Spider-Man.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
He's still a kid, I'm not interested in seeing the Young Nathan Drake Chronicles.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Def has the look mostly down though the babyface is whats so distracting. Wonder if a stubble could help a little in that regard. Either way good stuff.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
They forgot the signature half-tucked shirt to show the audience that he's an everyman - an ordinary guy just like anyone else - not a ninja or special forces agent… that happens to go on a murderous rampage in foreign countries while "hunting for treasure" to liberate.
That's like a third of his personality missing.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Looks good, tbh hollands a great actor but my worry is Sully and the fact that there has been MULTIPLE directors attached and leaving

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
Only minor issue I have is I wish he would put on a bit more mass for this role. He looks a little too thin for Drake, not that he's a huge character but still. Then again

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Another Henry Caville as Geralt thing.

I wasn't too fussed about it and then a picture in costume swayed me over a litle.

I don't like Walhberg. At all. Not sure why he is attached.

Remember how in the first Uncharted, you spend a lot time fighting people of colour...

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Nolan North have been tweeting a lot about this movie.

I'm 100% sure he's going to cameo in some capacity.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good actor but i dont think he has the right look. I'll give him points for being a short king though.