• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

A mashup of Post Crisis and New 52

Gravedigger-DC-Comics-Who-Soldier.jpg

latest

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Looking at that comic image I get the impression this character is not meant to be charming. Is Wayne capable of not being charming?

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
I'd really have to see him in motion but he just looks kinda... uncomfortable in that image
like he's clenching and keeping a poo in

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I'd really have to see him in motion but he just looks kinda... uncomfortable in that image
like he's clenching and keeping a poo in
Well he is working for an Eastern European country as a tool of war protecting a crackhead and a doctor that specialized in making people's feet fall off. He might feel a way about that

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Well he is working for an Eastern European country as a tool of war protecting a crackhead and a doctor that specialized in making people's feet fall off. He might feel a way about that
that's a pretty similar feeling to "about to shit my pants" yeah
trust me, i've been there

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Despite the fact I find it very hard to take Wayne Brady seriously as a credible threat, I'm willing to trust Salim Akil knows what he's doing here.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, that's Wayne Brady alright.

Not that the source material is all that special in terms of design.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Lala is scary as fuck. You get killed on him-you turn into a tattoo. If he runs out of room you might be a tattoo on his ass or something.
He rolled up on a lady with Nuclear powered guns and a connect that raises the dead and told her he wants a 60 percent cut and she was like "Ok"

Oct 27, 2017
The problem with Let's Make a Deal is the endless fucking singing.
I feel this is important to mention in any Wayne Brady thread.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?" is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the thread title