• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
thedirect.com

She-Hulk Show Reveals New Look at Main Villain (Photo)

New photos provide the best look yet at Jameela Jamil's Titania from She-Hulk.
Empire Magazine shared new images of Tatiana Maslany and Jameela Jamil from Marvel Studios' She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, which premieres on Disney+ on August 17.

Jamil's Titania stands in the middle of a courtroom, waving her coat behind her and holding the same presence as the character does in Marvel Comics.
fvsb.jpg

titaniamcu.png

titaniacomics.png

of course people overreacted

View: https://twitter.com/jameelajamil/status/1545673322859413506?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I mean...sure. Looks like Titania having a bad hair day.

Was kind of hoping Titania would look a bit more like modern Titania but, this is a showcase for the character, so it's fine.

F70B41A4-CE9A-483A-BDB9-41926DD80ECA.jpeg

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't know she was in it. If I wasn't already hyped for the show, I would be now!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
What does the text on the inside of the cloak say? Is it a brand?
Looking really cool

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
The pic of her ripping through the wall is right from last month's trailer, I think? But empire is showing some new shots here.

Also her outfit is fabulous. Those tassels!

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
The mask part is always missing. I hope she wears it in some part of the show.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know Jameela was cast as Titania. That's a great choice! I hope they put in the work for some great fight scenes.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Incredibly gorgeous woman accepts shade on her look.

Is she English in this?

In response to a fan who was later critical of her character's costume, the actress wrote, "You'll get it when the show comes out. It fits the character."

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
It's almost certainly not her final suit. She doesn't even have the belt here.

Man...I wonder if Patsy's gonna be in this.
After what the netflix Jessica Jones did to Patsy I am not sure, especially since they have all but confirmed the netflix shows as semi-canon.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
What is a rundown of her powers? I've never heard of her before. Is it just a hulk/abomination kind of deal?

vastag

Oct 26, 2017
What is a rundown of her powers? I've never heard of her before. Is it just a hulk/abomination kind of deal?

Yup, super strenght, very durable. Do we know if the Absorbing Man is also to be in this? I would love to see his powers with proper CGI.

I think that the look is very character appropiate. Titania has always have that trashy/campy wrestler look.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think we'd get fourth wall break Shulkie, but now I wonder...

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Waifish insecure girl made to feel small her entire life is granted superpowers by a villain, revels in her newfound super strength and invulnerability and the opportunity to make others feel small for a change, runs headlong into the green wall of justice that is Shulkie and gets humiliated, and spends the rest of her criminal career trying to one-up her newfound rival who makes her feel small.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
If the title of this thread hadn't said so, I'd never guessed this was Titania. Yet another bad costume from the MCU.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
This just reminds me that MCU really should get on with introducing Doctor Doom. He's pretty important even for a lot of minor things.