• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
This shit is dope. The integration of the game activities into the operating system is insane.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally now we can stop having people act like they should had a trailer for the UI at their big events.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
"Resorting to a web search" for tips on a trophy seems to be very easy though. That's without betting on the game supporting Game Help or being subscribed to PS Plus. I don't know. It seems meaningless as a selling point.

More importantly, the UI looks very nice!

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. The card system system sounds cool but i need to see it in action to get a better idea how it works. Will watch the vid later.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Pretty good, familiar, yet new. I love game activity cards. Hopefully more devs utilize them.

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
Umm I guess its a evolution of the current PS4 UI. Decent i think, Always nice to see fast loading due to the SSD.

Tiber

Nov 1, 2017
This came out pretty quietly, I didn't even see it on my twitter feed before I stumbled across it on Youtube

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
"Reorting to a web search" for tips on a trophy seems to be very easy though. That's without betting on the game supporting Game Tips or being subscribed to PS Plus. I don't know. It seems meaningless as a selling point.

More importantly, the UI looks very nice!
Wait PS Plus for game tips...... I think I'll just search youtube

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Slick AF.
ehh3.png

Dec 27, 2019
Seattle
This is horrifying. I don't want this Netflix-assed gameplay in the background while I'm trying moving through the menus. And I certainly don't want game objectives and playtime estimates broken down and shoved at me outside the game.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Finally!!!

The leaks were real, ahahaha

Edit: It looks better than I could have expected, honestly!

Last edited:

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
New party update is to make it all streamlined/joinable from PS4, PS5, or the mobile app. One party system on three devices.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Are there rewards for doing the activities? It seems like a different kind of trophy system unless there's some kind of real incentive.