• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
On Hulu? I would think Warner would have put it on HBO Max, unless the deal was made to put it on Hulu before Warner decided to form HBO Max.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are their faces cream instead of pure white? This looks as strange as Bugs Bunny's yellow gloves in the HBO Max revival

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
I regressed damn near 25 years when I heard the music and voices.

And a whiplash speed brought me back to the present howling with laughter about the Hootie and the Blowfish line. God I hope this can be streamed in Canada without Hulu

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One of the best looking cartoon reboots in recent memory. Cannot remember the last time I was looking forward to one.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
There's a lot of potential for meta humor about 90s nostalgia and reboots here, and I like they're leaning into it with the clips shown.

The humor and writing is going to make or break this show.

Oct 26, 2017
Considering it's so soon it's kind of odd they're being so cagey showing new footage. Maybe covid has brought things down to the wire

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
It's always so strange for me to see cartoon voices coming from real people

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Old and new.

3OpaYHe.jpg

P90Sb4y.png

Damn they did a great job with it.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Looks great, can't wait!

Wonder if they're going to bring back all the bits?

Mime Time
Good Idea Bad Idea
Chicken Boo
Randy Beaman's friend
Goodfeathers
Slappy Squirel
Mindy and her dog
Minerva Mink

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I like everything, but still worried that the showrunner is a guy who's only main work was years writing for Family Guy.

But there is some good writers, and the original writer that wrote a lot of the most iconic songs is back too

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great, can't wait!

Wonder if they're going to bring back all the bits?

Mime Time
Good Idea Bad Idea
Chicken Boo
Randy Beaman's friend
Goodfeathers
Slappy Squirel
Mindy and her dog
Minerva Mink

I'd love to see all of those come back minus Minvera. I'm not sure how well that would fly today.

I hope for a Freakzoid cameo, too.