• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I love that the concept art is just Tatiana's face slapped on the body and colored green

But still, very exciting! Hopefully we'll see some promo stuff soon with actual renders

Jan 4, 2021
community-dean.gif

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
So she hulk loses her glasses and turns green and that's it? Not like regular hulk who goes from man to monster sized?
Jen's Hulk forms operate more along the lines of Super Saiyan.

Buff green Jen is her regular She-Hulk form. Buffer, monstrous gen is like Super Saiyan Stage 3 where Trunks got all super buff but had a speed handicap. Jen's handicap is her control over herself.

Her Hulk strength is lower as a result, but she's more in control and can ramp up all the same. Traditional Hulk form only happens when shit really hits the fan.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
...god if they could make her film a courtroom drama I'd love it.
They seem to be leaning on the zany courtroom antics of a universe of super heroes. There was a leaked audition tape for a character who seems to be Mr. Immortal coming to Jen as a prospective client, dealing with multiple divorces due to his previous wives catching up to him after he faked his death to get away from them. Not sure if that scene or character in particular will be in the final product but it's probably indicative of the weird stuff the show will be delving into.

No matter how tasteful they try to be this series is definitely going to be some kids' sexual awakening moment.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We shall see. I'm more concerned about Maslany after a pretty atrocious performance in the Perry Mason series TBH.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
wait are they really CGing her lmao. just paint her green lol

In 15 years an oscar-winning director will paint a person green and Kevin Feige's mind will utterly explode.

At some point they will place actual human beings in actual landscapes and it will be such a momentous occasion for film as a medium. The second Kevin Feige realizes that landscapes other than Cities actually do exist in real life and you don't have to CG in a blurry field of grass under actors performing in front of a green screen? PHEW! Exciting times.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
The hair makes her look like some 80's TV version of She-Hulk somehow lol :) I'm super curious how it will translate to the actual series, you never know with these artworks.