• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
I like the idea of a show about DC villains but I'm worried Harley is going to drag it down.

She's not voiced by Tara Strong this time around so that's a plus.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
The dc tv and animated series have been good but ivy needs to be a recurring character. Otherwise this si looking promising.

Oct 25, 2017
This show sounds bonkers.

I can't wait to see this!

If an R-Rated Harley Quinn show can't give us the Harleen/Pam relationship we been wanting forever, nothing will

Seriously. They've been a couple in the comics on and off for a few years now, only makes sense to show this part of both characters at some point in a show starring the both of them. Especially since it's rated R and is being designed for adults.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they got the Venture Brothers creative team to make a Harley Quinn show.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks awesome. Love Harley!

Still not paying for DC TV though. Already got 3 streaming services.

Why they all had to go start their own services, bleh.

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
I caught a glimpse of Calendar Man in there, and anything willing to reference Calendar Man is going to be worth a watch.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Harley Quinn is a really ridiculous character without the immortality of deadpool.
dog.png
Sums up Harley really well

Kite Man.

Hell yeah.
beat me to it

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IGN has a review of the first episode and they're pretty positive on it. though they ask what does the R-ratedness actually bring to the show

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Kite-Man. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not watching the 4min trailer. Going to wait.

OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Look at the voice cast, which is a pretty stellar mix of voice actors and more clips from the show

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm down. I love Harley and Ivy, so I'm always up to seeing more shenanigans with those two. The show looks fun. Probably gratuitous for gratutiouses sake with the R rating, but whatever. I'll give it a shot. The animated stuff from DC is usually pretty damn awesome.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I'm in if only for more Diedrich Bader as Bats, but, man, the rehabilitation of Harley's image has been one hell of a weird arc, almost as much as Deadpool's.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
This looks damn good, but they're sending it to die by locking it to DC's service.

This and Titans should be on HBO Max, alongside Doom Patrol

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm on board with anything Harley, so long as it's animated. The scene where she gasses out the Batmobile makes me laugh just thinking about it.

IllEagerCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I'm one of those people whose first batman (other than burton films) was the animated series.

All of this other stuff... yick.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
So how does DC's streaming service work, do they drop an entire season at a time or stretch out episode premieres? I'm thinking of picking up a subscription for a month or two just to get through Young Justice and this whenever it drops, maybe Swamp Thing if I can find the time, I just don't want to pay and find out that the season won't be watchable in it's entirety for a few months.

mm04

Oct 27, 2017
So how does DC's streaming service work, do they drop an entire season at a time or stretch out episode premieres? I'm thinking of picking up a subscription for a month or two just to get through Young Justice and this whenever it drops, maybe Swamp Thing if I can find the time, I just don't want to pay and find out that the season won't be watchable in it's entirety for a few months.

They release a few of them together at the series launch, then typically release 1 weekly after that.