• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I just saw this on Twitter. Never seen anything of these movies, but man is that wig incredible lol

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My niece loves the Descendants. I ain't gonna lie, some of the songs are good. They're directed by the same guy who directed Hocus Pocus

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me feels like you could have had James Woods with CGI fire hair and that would have been amazing. Not sure what to take here though since I would imagine that "Being a God" would have you look like you are superior than everyone else in every way, including royalty. This Hades looks like he would be a biker out of Hell's Angels who sarcastically calls himself "Hades" and dyed his hair blue and spiked it up because it looks cool.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
My niece loves the Descendants. I ain't gonna lie, some of the songs are good. They're directed by the same guy who directed Hocus Pocus
They got some bops
Part of me feels like you could have had James Woods with CGI fire hair and that would have been amazing. Not sure what to take here though since I would imagine that "Being a God" would have you look like you are superior than everyone else in every way, including royalty. This Hades looks like he would be a biker out of Hell's Angels who sarcastically calls himself "Hades" and dyed his hair blue and spiked it up because it looks cool.
LOL, you have not watched the series. Cause that is not at all what they are going for
cf55d0bd664fed60fdc05023e2ed0a1c.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
the first one was a fun drunken hatewatch, but the second was absolutely painful. I guess maybe it could be more tolerable if they brought back more of the adult characters but why bother

Tankman

Nov 2, 2017
B
Official Staff Communication
Accidental Post was edited to not take up the whole screen

Last edited by a moderator: