• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're never going to stop making these, are they? I just can't tell if I want them to be as outlandish as Hobbs and Shaw or more grounded like the first movies.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
Literally only reason I'm here for this after the disasters that were Fate of the Furious and Hobbs & Shaw is that Justin Lin is back on board

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
"I can't live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore"

"I'm in your face"
"I'll always be in your heart"

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Excited for this one and the cast despite F8 being real bad. Hobbs and Shaw was great to me.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of off topic but when I went to go see the new Bad Boys movie they had a trailer playing with Vin Diesel dying and being resurrected as a cyborg and my first thought was "Damn they really going off for the next Fast and Furious".

On topic though ready to see this, F&F always been my guilty pleasure movie.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Always cracks me up how seriously these movies take their corny earnest family themes. Like I enjoy the franchise but I don't really have any particular attachment to the characters.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Something is coming?!? Is it Thanos?!? An evil Optimus Prime?
even worse

giphy.gif

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So the big bad is still Theron and no Hobbs/Shaw since this is kinda set during their movie. Also, no Russell and thank fuck, no Scott Eastwood.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
It's still hilarious that the shitty looking game and the existence of this trailer were the "huge reveals" that we got at the end of the Game Awards.

And that was in early December.

May 24, 2019
So corny.

I feel like they'll need a reboot soon because they can't help but fill the thing with saccharine emotional junk at this point.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Looking forward to whatever setpiece the trailer shows off. I think the car flying through a skyscraper in Dubai is still the best one.

Falcon Mike

Jun 5, 2019
I cant believe theres gonna be 10 of these. The meme every since the sixth one.... Fast 10: Your Seatbelts.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
I had to pause to laugh when he said "I'm a father...I can't live my live a quarter mile at a time anymore" never change Dom.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
It's insane how much these films gross at the international box office. The last one grossed just over 200 million domestically but over a billion internationally