• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Looks like they put money into the animation! Never finished the comic but I'd watch the first season of this.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
Wow looks great! For some reason I thought this was going to be live-action, glad to be wrong.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well he fight deku at the end of the first season?

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Some of the CG backgrounds don't look that great but there is lots of red blood so I'm happy

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
is that john goodman?
J.K. Simmons

The voice cast looks pretty good:

Steven Yeun will voice Mark Grayson
Zachary Quinto will voice Robot
Khary Payton will voice Black Samson
J.K. Simmons will voice Nolan Grayson
Sandra Oh will voice Deborah Grayson
Zazie Beetz will voice Amber Bennett
Chris Diamantopolous will voice Doc Seismic
Walton Goggins will voice Cecil Steadman
Grey Griffin will voice Shrinking Rae & Amanda (Monster Girl as Girl)
Kevin Michael Richardson will voice Mauler 1, Mauler 2 & Monster Girl (as Monster)
Mark Hamill will voice Art
Gillian Jacobs will voice Atom Eve
Melise will voice Dulpi-Kate
Jason Mantzoukas will voice Rex Splode
Andrew Rannells will voice William Clockwell
Seth Rogen will voice Allen the Alien

www.slashfilm.com

'Invincible': Amazon Reveals Full Voice Cast For Robert Kirkman's Animated Superhero Show - SlashFilm

Amazon has revealed the full Invincible voice cast for the Robert Kirkman animated series based on Kirkman's Image Comics comic book series.

Last edited:

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why I thought it was a live-action series until now, but glad to see that it's really an animated one. The issues I've read were pretty good, so looking forward to this adaptation. Good cast too.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
The CG looks really bad -- hopefully they clean it up a bit. But in general, I dig it! Got the Batman TAS look going for it which I always loved.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
I am so hyped for this!! I love the comic, and the style that they used for this cartoon is pitch perfect! I hope that they can do the entire run.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Idk about anyone else, but this looks a little ugly. Like DC's animated films. IDK why Castlevania is the only modern 2D outlier that looks good when these streaming services have billions of dollars to make something look nice.

The beginning of Invincible is really slow and boring too. Thinking back on it, the only part of this book I really enjoyed was the Viltrumite War. Which this first season definitely isn't going to cover.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something but that trailer looked generic AF.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
It's a pretty good comic that probably meandered too much at certain points, but I imagine they won't include everything in this adaptation.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The first third of the story IS generic and boring. It gets increasingly graphically violent, physically and sexually, in a way most comics don't though.
I would say as little as possible.

Invincible works best for people who go into it expecting a more by the numbers superhero story.