• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I should've ignored this thread. Probably my most anticipated movie this year and it's not for another two and half months. The agony.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rian Johnson has yet to do anything even close to a bad movie, one of the best track records of a major director working today. I absolutely cannot wait.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I'm so glad I loved The Last Jedi.

Not liking that movie seems like an endless curse which must be such a burden to bear, considering how many people in this thread and elsewhere seem compelled to drag their baggage everywhere nearly two years later.

Super stoked for Knives Out!

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i can't tell between a real and a parody film impression tweet any more. and i don't even read them. this is what you guys have done to me.

anyway yeah I'll see this.

Valiant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have seen it. It's good. Rian has a lot of fun with it and even pokes fun at the alt right thru a certain character.

Go see it!

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
It was so good, surprisingly funny and entertaining and Steve Yedlin's cinematography is again fantastic.

Awesome to see the whole cast too, Daniel Craig was in full Bond mode today

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly, these tweets just make me think it's gonna be an even funnier Brothers Bloom, which sounds great.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
SkeletalBronzeAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif
☝️The man is a savant. He's brilliant.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why does everything have to be about star wars with you people. if i was a talented filmmaker and someone asked me to make a star war i would tell them no thank you. i guess they do it because they like it?

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
star wars sucks. i'd bet anything this dude's star war is the best one and nerds are just mad.

Oct 27, 2017
"You like Star Wars? Well wait till you see it with rape! Space rape to inspire a young female Jedi into action! Also have you ever wondered what it would be like if Black Jedis were slaves!? Let's explore that too! In fact here;s our pitch, a young jedi is raped into developing a higher medicholrean count and she becomes a super Jedi who decides to rescue Black Jedis from slavery!

We call it Star Wars: Confederate"
the fuck